V Day

509040497.jpg

MR secret meet for V day.

Lets pick a time, place (restaurant), tell the girls its a surprise, and have a secret MR meet while all of us are on a date.

Foliole in rosemere, you wont be disapointed. i mean, your GF will do what you want that night.

flowers are old fashioned but it sitll works. good "bang" for the bucks.

I'm kinda freaking out. Last year we were only dating for 2 months so I gave her a rose. this year I was with her for the past few days and it completly slipped my mind, and I didn't think of anything to get her. Now I have a math exam tomorrow, so I basically have to study all night :/ . I know she's all like valentines day sucks because it's expected, etc etc, but I know she'll be sad if I don't give her anything.

MR halp me

X2 on the flowers tip. Works every time. Also, if she likes candy/chocolate, pick up some Lindt chocolates. Aphrodisiacs I tell you.

buying someone something shows that you care about that person ... thats the whole point of it.

If she's not satisfied just tell her to come study math with you.

Yeah i agree in a way but buying flowers and chocolate is not original, it proves that yes you do care for the person but in a half assed way because youre not giving much effort in finding something that fits her. Instead youre giving ger the most generic gift thus not making her feel special . And yeah her coming to study math is already the plan.

Also lol @ jaywheel. Idk who else to ask

Instead of playing some poker, I took a couple of hours to make homemade chocolate dipped strawberries. + flowers + BYOW lunch with a good bottle of wine + old port skating later... win

Back