What is Liberalism?

KossaK

I read some member fellow the Liberalism philosophy.
Before judging I invite you to explain me what is Liberalism.

the first think I notice is liberalism doesn t carry critique... and that make me questioning.

soo, explain me what is this abomination.
Please

Google is piss.

I want to ask the people of what they think and believe.
Maybe I will learn something and be less retarded.

As far as I'm concerned, the simple way of defining Liberalism is this: Taking pride in not having any pride for your own culture and values, all while bending over backwards to try and please everyone who speaks the words "that offends me"...unless that person is a heterosexual, white, upper-middle-class man.

Liberalism used to be about being free, independent of the state.

Now it's about protecting the offended, taxing people who work harder than most, demonizing success and money, limiting free speech in order to not hurt anyone's feelings, raising a society of weak people.

Liberalism used to be about being free, independent of the state.

Now it's about protecting the offended, taxing people who work harder than most, demonizing success and money, limiting free speech in order to not hurt anyone's feelings, raising a society of weak people.

Be free to be offended or be free do defend our self.

But in reality people use the liberty of other as propaganda tool to push selfish own ambition.

Lol It become Cultural Marxism.

21-tumblr_icon-256x256.png

Tumblr defines liberalism.

A liberalist will push free speech when it suits his/her agenda. Not so much when it does not.

I used to be on Tumblr and a post went by my feed, where a girl stated that after a week-end of LARPing she came home with broken ribs, a broken nose, sprained wrist, numerous contusions, etc. I asked one question: WTF is LARPING?

Turns out it was Live Action Role Playing:

1185303_612608312133470_2019937241_n.jpg

So I followed up with: Why do you LARP if you then get injured?

And she went all defensive stating that she should be allowed to do whatever she wants and that nobody could question her actions, going as far as comparing LARPing to playing organized sports like hockey or football.

I agreed that she was allowed to do whatever the fuck she wanted but at the same time, since her profile showed that she was unemployed so I asked her if she'd go through that kind of suffering/injuries for work and of course she said NO!

That, IMHO defines liberalism and is one of the (many) reasons I stopped using Tumblr.

Liberalism = do not question what I do, but I will question anything you do that doesn't match with my social/cultural/artistic/political/etc agenda.

At last progressive Question stuff. Liberalism do not. They act with pure emotion and feeling...

I want to know more

Back