White priviledges explained...

Ronin

Legacy Member
... By a South Park video game.

:bigup:

https://www.inverse.com/article/36226-south-park-fractured-but-whole-video-game-racist-character-difficul?utm_campaign=organic&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=inverse

During the difficulty selection process, Cartman himself assures players, “Don’t worry, this doesn’t affect combat. Just every other aspect of your whole life.” The very obvious point they’re trying to make here is that much like in real life, race can be a contributor to any number of social difficulties, ones that will be dramatized in narrative of the game.
(...)
Are they trying piss people off with this kind of social commentary? Definitely. Does South Park have an iffy track record when it comes to following through on its most shocking jokes? Sure. But, is this also a largely accurate, biting critique of American culture? Definitely.

the-difficulty-slider-adjusts-more-than-just-difficulty.png

If I compare the last game.
I am sure it will be Grotesque and in the same time smart.

Like in the series the only black guy in school is named Token.
It is a joke about the SJW that push for diversity everywhere.
So here it is …. A Token black guy.

I can imagine they will do something like that: Jews will have easy way around money. White will get Quest faster.
Black will be always check by town guard.

I do not believe the game will be an exposition of only the white privilege or brown people oppression.
If it is. It is not South park.

If I compare the last game.
I am sure it will be Grotesque and in the same time smart.

Like in the series the only black guy in school is named Token.
It is a joke about the SJW that push for diversity everywhere.
So here it is …. A Token black guy.

I can imagine they will do something like that: Jews will have easy way around money. White will get Quest faster.
Black will be always check by town guard.

I do not believe the game will be an exposition of only the white privilege or brown people oppression.
If it is. It is not South park.

Clearly, it won't be the point of view of retarded BLM activist... it's still South Park.

Clearly, it won't be the point of view of retarded BLM activist... it's still South Park.

if anything BLM should be happy with this. it underlines the fact that white people have it easier, and black people have it tougher. it is what BLM is all about, no?

If you play as the black kid do you get the full experience? You know.... when the going (game) gets tough you can drop out of school, do drugs, knock up a few chicks, dodge being a father, be to lazy to get a steady job, rely on welfare because the white players are evil and perpetuate the stereotype so that the next black player has just as hard of a time, if not more because of your sorry ass?

If so put me down for 10 copies, because that shit is next level real.

Wow, sa fait différent du premier South park que quand tu voulais être un thief, t'avais besoin d'être noir.

Back