The American Version of the Movie TAXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMNIT!
I love the Taxi trilogy...Why couldn't they pick a guy to drive??
Oh well, nothing much we can do about it but bitch....lol

Nascar type taxi:
image1.jpg

Mmmm:
image2.jpg

You said it buddy!
image3a.jpg

:bigup:

Last edited:
JohnnyTypeR said:
Some pics from the movie: :D

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

je vais l'écouter juste pour ca !!! :eek:

EDIT je viens d'ecouter le trailer .... COLISSE DE COPIEUR !!! taxi shit pis une esti d'actrice pourrite !!! *td* *td* *td*

Si tu regardes bien, l'histoire dans le teaser est presque identique = ils ont vendu les droits

ca fait un bon bout de temps que la rumeur parlait d'une production americaine de taxi, on croyait que c'etait taxi3, mais ...ben, la on sait qu'on avait tort....lol

Movie looks like its gonna suck, but im gonna go to watch jenny esposito and the bak robbing chicks. The cars are cool, even the crown vic.

in order for that crown vic to actually keep up with all the hydraulic equipment and extra weight....WOW....can u say FAKE! unbelievable....now the new rice is gonna be for crown vics....****...WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY...

Ok
Luc Besson is either laughing cuz he made a few millions out of the deal or crying cuz they turned a nice franchise into... this cheapass attempt at making $$.
A crown vic.. come ON.
Jimmy Fallon was rightly casted and that's about it.

Petra.. Das ist ein Wondershonn-able lady.. *Austin Power voice* Yaaa BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DId not see the preview but that 7Series looks nice from the few angles I saw.. Original color.

Ahh.. A good rental for a rainy friday night!

Vw_guy87

ça pas l'air trop bon mais ya des beaux p'tits cul pis j,aimerais bien essayer un crown vic monté comme le taxi.....

de la vrai marde c quoi cette affaire la!!!!!!
Ils savent plus quoi faire!
Un crown vic monté dammit!

OMG it's way too similar! especially the ending! Fawking rip off!

And any notice how Queen Latifah can't even put that steering wheel back on? Good job genius!

saw all 3 real taxi movies.....but this one *td*
but hot chicks + nice bmw's = will probably see it! :D
:thumbsdow to the crown vic and :uke: to their selection
of the driver of the taxi *td*

Vous savez, avec mon travail je n'ai pas toujours le temps de me marrer. cest pourquoi jutilise les trailer de film américain remake de grand film Français mais encore plus *Rice* que jamais!comme ca je peut me marrer pendant des heures seulement en écoutant 2 min du film et tout cela en me donnant ma dose de riz quotidien!!!!

Merci les américains!!!! :bigup:
louisjose.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back