Thieves......Caught!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MstrBlstr said:
That just shows that you can't outrun a radio.

There is a police station on Decarie between Queen Mary onramp and Jean Talon offramp. At 1:30 am it would take them 30 seconds to get on the highway.
are they alowed on the highway? or its a myth

nismodorifto said:
are they alowed on the highway? or its a myth

They cant issue tickets on the highway and do radar etc. But if they see you driving like a fool etc they can pull you over.

They can also chase on the highway but have to call it in to the SQ. Also crossing into another province doesnt mean you get away free, because they call up ahead.

MstrBlstr said:
It's all in the percentages.
But I think cops hassle almost anyone who looks the part. If you want to look like a gangsta expect to be treated by da police like one.

Looking like a nerd works best in preventing trouble from the cops.

seems to work good for you :p

used to get pulled over in my M3 and 540 on weekly basis, always asked to step out of the car hands on the hood (routine check up )

as soon as i got muscle car , never got pulled... its been 2 years now.
never got pulled over in rentals and jeeps :dunno:

so from now on ill try to copy mstrblastr by looking like a nerd ... hope it works on the bike too :p

good thing they got the car back..

but like others said i have a feeling i'll be getting pulled over often for the first few weeks

i'll be 18 with an modded 04 s2k

sleepingblacksir said:

but like others said i have a feeling i'll be getting pulled over often for the first few weeks

things happen!

STI_owner said:
Or drive an STI and get stopped EVERYTIME u drive ur OWN car, but once u get it STOLEN they can't find it. Funny no ?

Ya that's great, How bout owning a rental car company, getting pulled over in your own car. Pulled out at gun point, cuffed and dragged into the police car driven to the station then realizing it was your own car after 6 hours of bs and a nice lawyer bill. But at least the car isn't gone which sucks.

P.S. on a side note those 131 extra cops on the road seem to be everywhere. Watch out ppl.

XxJDMCivicxX said:
P.S. on a side note those 131 extra cops on the road seem to be everywhere. Watch out ppl.

x2
seriously, where ever you turn, cherries are on

sleepingblacksir said:

I'm 25 in a slammed civic...I can guarentee you that this summer age...nor type of car will make a diff...if it's modded were all labeled by the cops as easy targets....

Xclusive Tuning said:
I'm 25 in a slammed civic...I can guarentee you that this summer age...nor type of car will make a diff...if it's modded were all labeled by the cops as easy targets....
Yup, it's true! Modiy cars are walking targets for the cops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back