***dont Have Health Benefits***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRock

Legacy Member
Hi,

are you amongst the thousands of employees that have NO GROUP BENEFITS

then do yourself a favour and get in touch with me.

I can help you build a custom benefits package, to exactly what you want.

I see this every day, there are way too many people with no coverage, this is SO dangerous man.

THANKS

Tony

Guy, Tony is really cool. Trust him, he's a man of his word and always available for you!

Congrats Tony! :bigup:

we cant depend on the government. its wise to have privately owned coverage.

Thanks
Tony

In Flames said:

hi,

yes thats true. however csst only covers you if you get hurt on the job.

I can help build a custom disabilty plan that covers you on or off the job. it is owned personally and allows the owner to manage it how they want, without beeing dependant on the gov't.

csst is better then nothing, but thats about it. there is much better then that available. its like getting something custom done to a car.

those who only have csst or nothing, should take your health in your own hands.

thanks for the reply

Tony.

Hi Tony,

How about CDN's living overseas, what can be offered besides the 75% from Ontario health? (Im from Ont.)

Im just curious, as we have a benefit package over here, so do tell.

FEAST EXPORTER said:
Hi Tony,

How about CDN's living overseas, what can be offered besides the 75% from Ontario health? (Im from Ont.)

Im just curious, as we have a benefit package over here, so do tell.

Hi how you doing.

well to be honest, I'm not familiar with Ontario Health plans, as I conduct business in Quebec.

but common sense would be that if you become a resident in a country over seas, then you'd be covered under any health benefits there. I would not assume that you'd still be covered under the provinve of ontario, while being a full time resident somewhere else.

I do know that if a quebec resident has a health plan that I offer and was to travel out of province or out of country, they would be covered for a lifetime maximum of $100,000.

this means that if they needed some medical attention while they were away, they would be protected up to 100K.

thats the best I can answer your question.
hope it helps out
Thanks for the inquiry

Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back