saturday's cruise photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browner

this thread turned into a mess...thanks to those who posted any concerns or useful info...and im glad all the haters wasted their time trying to start some e-drama...

Last edited:
wow,

i couldnt believe what i was seeing,

it looked like he was in a bit of a slide, but i couldnt tell because i was quite far back, i came around the corner to see this

Image0453.jpg

all i cared was that he wasnt hurt

J`aimerais bien voir sur c 4 roue sque ça donne les dommage:yikes:

sont pas si pire

fender dented, broken mirror, roof dented, windshield cracked, headlight cracked

one side of the car is pretty dented but should be fine.

slightly worried about the motor being upside down

Holy shit, I can't believe this man! Browner, you've been having some ****ing bad luck with this car lately, shit...

Glad to hear your alright though man, thats the main thing. I've had life threating incidents in cars before (broke through the ice 2 winters ago on the river). It sucks now but all I can say is it could be a lot worse right? Scary shot though!

What happened anyways?

As for the motor, I wouldn't be worried at all, for a boxer other than the oil pan and the intake manifold flip it over and it's the same thing :D
I'd check the oil and coolant levels (and all other fluidstoo), run the motor for a bit, do an oil change, change the plugs and probably call it a day.

HOLY. F**CKING. SH!T.

I am in total shock right now. I cannot even believe what I am seeing.
Thank god you're ok, Sean.

jesus brown, trying to be like Collin Mccrash again. im glad to hear your ok, and dont worry im sure youll have the car up and runing in no time.

:(
Content d'entendre que t'est correct!
J'veux pas profiter de la situation.. mais si tu vend des trucs, laisse-moi savoir! (Mags.. svp!) :D

Math

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back