Arar gets 10.5 million, is it sufficient?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quel colon.

Apprend-donc a ecrire correctement le nom du pays dont tu parles:

C'est SYRIE et non CYRIE.

C'est qui l'ignorant maintenant?

C'est pas parce que j'ai mal écrit le nom du pays que je suis ignorant car je connais mes faits, tarla. *byewhore*

If Syria tortured him... Why is Canada paying? Syria recently spent 3$ billion on weapons recently, they could afford to compensate him. There are plenty of people who have grave injustice dolled to them and they don't see a cent, but because this guy played the race/religion card, he gets $$$$$$.

avec 10.5 millions sé bin en masse pour les 2-3 tappe ca guele qui a eux

another retarded post, nice, keep up the good work, you are making all canadians proud.

I think 10 million is a lot of cash, but i think he deserves it, after what he went through.

I would say right now, sure through me in jail for a year and torture me and give me 10 million, But i am sure when you are being tortured and thrown in a cell, the least of your worries is money.

Maybe now before the government decides to help throw an innocent man in a torture cell they will make sure they have valid incriminating evidence, then again, even if he was guilty, torturing him still isnt justified.

C'est pas parce que j'ai mal écrit le nom du pays que je suis ignorant car je connais mes faits, tarla. *byewhore*

Pour un pays aussi connu que la Syrie, je suis desole mais n'importe quel kid de 14 ans moindrement intelligent ne va pas ecrire ''Cyrie''.

En plus que tu essaies de planter qqun d'autre en l'ecrivant.....ouch!:D

If Syria tortured him... Why is Canada paying? Syria recently spent 3$ billion on weapons recently, they could afford to compensate him. There are plenty of people who have grave injustice dolled to them and they don't see a cent, but because this guy played the race/religion card, he gets $$$$$$.

Ugh....You can't send someone to another country on a faulty basis knowing he will get tortured.

This guy's life is forever fuked.

how can humiliation and torture be tagged with a price. who are you guys to say 10 million is enough or not? mistake is human, he should be compensated, but why would he get 10 million? has he lost 10 million $? is he getting that amount because that's how much he would have made if he would have been free? "oh we tortured him so let's give him millions of dollars and he'll be happy"

He should be lucky to be alived.

10 millions way too much.

What about Michel Dumont, who was charged with rape and pardonned after the victim told medias he wasn't the rapist. He's been fighting for at least 3 years now, with no compensation.

It's all about politics like xxplosif1 said.

He should be lucky to be alived.

10 millions way too much.

What about Michel Dumont, who was charged with rape and pardonned after the victim told medias he wasn't the rapist. He's been fighting for at least 3 years now, with no compensation.

It's all about politics like xxplosif1 said.

Le Canada a tellement peur de mal paraitre qu'ils en oublient leur propre citoyens!

10.5 Millions seems to be a lot...

Yes Canada is at fault and he SHOULD be compensated but 10.5 Mill? We didn't torture him, his ****ed up country tortured him he should sue THEM.

mes 2 sous

Because it's the RCMP's fault who gave all sorts of wrong infos to the American Intelligence, that's why he got shipped back to Syria.

En passant, Arar = Fédéral, Dumont = Provincial, le gouvernement du Québec est juste incapable d'avouer leur tord contrairement au gouvernement du Canada qui a mit leur culottes.

Because it's the RCMP's fault who gave all sorts of wrong infos to the American Intelligence, that's why he got shipped back to Syria.

En passant, Arar = Fédéral, Dumont = Provincial, le gouvernement du Québec est juste incapable d'avouer leur tord contrairement au gouvernement du Canada qui a mit leur culottes.

Fédéral aussi, ils doivent payer 50%.

C'est de la grosse marde bref... vaut mieux être un immigré qui est allé partout (boston, ontario, montreal, sirie, etc) qu'un canadien Québécois (francophone).

ah pis surement que du terrorisme fait plus jaser qu'un viol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back