my thrizay *new lights +tints page 6 *

Status
Not open for further replies.
the drop will be there but i need to buy winter tires ...I will buy my springs just before springs.

and I'm waiting for sam to go and pick my CAI

I'm waiting for sam to go and pick my CAI so this was supposed to be the first mod this week end but sam didnt had the time to pick it up

your now classified as a lazy bum loll

why dont you go yourself :p

ps : the sound is pretty sweet with a CAI or SRI !

cuz sam deal with the guy and he knows where the guy lives and I dont know where it is...as soon its installed ill go and see you at your job

jétais suposer allez le chercher a soir et jai oublier dhop

pourquoi vous parlez en anglais ???

the drop will be there but i need to buy winter tires ...I will buy my springs just before springs.

and I'm waiting for sam to go and pick my CAI

If you got the Toyo proxe's all season , I had them last winter and they were great! Only bran new of course. This winter i got some revo1's.

you really sure they were great ....just this morning I accelerated and shifted in second gear (little fast) and my tires were just spinning ...I dont want them to that this winter tho

je trouve pas moi , avec une boite manuel elle est assez rapide,meme que je depasse facilement les 2.3 qui save pas chaufer , 2.0--> 148hp 2.3--> 156hp pas une tres grande difference

je n'ai pas dit que le 2.3 etait mieux... oui p-e qu'avec une trans man c'est mieux, moi j'avais essayé une auto avec mode manuel !!!

avec un turbo ca aura ben du sens!!!:bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back