Call of duty 4 + ONLINE = ADDICTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'est hard en titi à cod4...

premier fps ou je rush en titi pour tuer des gens lol surtout a domination.. connais pas pentoute les maps pis tu spawn n'importe ou ... surtout ak 1 bullet kill :S

sur console ?

nah! pc ftw..

Mais la seul affaire que je trouve plate.. c les airstrike( ca enleve le fun du jeux un peux )

Pis une des maps c gros comme 5 joueurs pis calisse 50players la dessus..

man, i just did rpd + red dot + juggernaut + deep impact + frag x3 and i was mowing people down on vacant.

I use MP44 + red dot + eagle + smoke grenade + frag 3 + stopping power + martyrdom !

I tried with the .50 cal sniper, it's pretty cool actually when you know the map well !

BAhahahahah, oui mais disons que c'est efficace pour clancher les challenges des LMG.

moi jaime ben p90 avec silencieux + bandolier ou 3 frags ca depends des maps + double tap
et extreme conditionning

ou m4 plus grenades launcher + overkill i equip de p90 et martyrdom

bleh

Ouep pis MArtyrdom...ca aide pour les kills desfois..mais ca fait chier quand tu te fait avoir par ca :p

moi quand je joue a ca, mon bureau mange une coupe de oup de poing ..suije le seul :p

lol found this list on gamefaqs entitled

"Hidden Perks"

Rubberknife
Whenever you stab someone, they don't die and get a free shot with their own knife.

Broken Sights
Affects any scope or iron sight and is intended to deceive the player into believing he has the enemy in his sights when the bullets are, in fact missing the target.

Spawn Kill
Whereby they spawn me on top of a grenade or under an air strike. Occasionally it spawns me with 3 or 4 enemies right behind me to try and surprise me.

Helicopter X-ray Vision
The enemy helicopters can kill me even when I'm in a building with no windows or holes in the roof around me.

Host This dumb***!
Where the servers only kick you out of the game and not your friends when you were the one hosting the game.

Sticky Door
Where a team tries to pile out a doorway all at once and they all get stuck in there like some Warner Bros cartoon.

Friday The Thirteenth
Where the game suddenly gets choppier then Jason Vorhees around horny camp counselors.

Suicide Bomber
It's when you go to throw a grenade, but instead you pick up the cooked nade that was just thrown at your feet and you kill yourself.

Acme Air Strike

When you call in an air strike right on where the whole enemy team is, you don't get a kill, even when they're all in an open field.

Acme Ammo
The bullets you use sometimes cause the M-16 to jam up and not be able to fire for a few seconds.

The above were found by myself. The rest is a list of hidden perks found by other posters, with their names under their respective perks.

Firecraker Nafes
Where grenades go off under the enemeies feet and still don’t do any damage, let alone kill them
By MunchenGohan

Bullet Magnet
Where all enemy fire is directed upon you and you are always the first to die, even when surrounded by teammates.
By SandroDX
And bullet magnets friend,
Grenade Magnet
At the start of each round, the enemies grenades fly the full length of the map and blow up in your face.
By Skybolt_DX

Copter Bait
Where as soon as you stick your toe out the door, the Helicopter is there instantly and shoots you through the tiniest crack in whatever house your hiding in.
Lord daidilus

Bullet Notification
Where you shoot someone 8 times with an m-16 with stopping power, and they are still able to turn around, find where you are, aim, and kill you before you kill them.
By Bree hunter

Curving Bullet
When you have a headshot lined up, the bullet suddenly curves and misses the target, while at the same time notifying the enemy team to your whereabouts.
By DarkChildAwake

Unlucky
Where the enemy no scopes you from across the map, or you get hit from a noob tube from across the map at the beginning of a game. Or an enemy shoots your thrown grenade in your face.
By XI_JON_IX

The Invisible Man
You get killed from bullets seemingly out of nowhere, only to watch the deathcam and see he was right in front of you.
By gh4chiefs

Cotton Candy Bullets
Whe you shoot someone up with a whole clip and the deathcam doesn’t show him getting hit by one.
By Knarg321

Paper 50 Cal Bullets
Whereby a .50 cal with stopping power to the chest doesn’t kill, only sends them into last stand and your teammate takes the kill, leaving you with an assist.
By Phitin_Phils

Crazy Glue
Where every time you try and sprint, you always get stuck on doorways, walls, etc.
By xXMaxie 360Xx

Spear
The range of your knife is increased by six feet. Only works on the opposing team
By TorugotoShinsan

Return To Sender
When you toss a grenade, it will bounce off a wall, or window frame, or anything else it can, and land right beside you.
By MysteryMan2000

qrdvz9.png

qn8duo.png
sg4eg6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back