LF; Any Rogers or Unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

seblep

URGENT; Im looking for and unlocked cell phone or locked to rogers. I need it fast since I broke mine. I have about 300$ I want to spend on a cell but if you have something that your selling a bit more then just tell me as I might put more depending on the phone.

-Camera (at least 1.3)
-Big memory or expandable
-Good Speakerphone and music playback

Its also a plus if you have, USB cable and CD to plug it to a computer and if you have extras like headsets, case for the phone, car charger.

I will be waiting for offers but around 300$ I am not looking at a simple "call only" cell phone.

You can contact me via pm.

Thank you

Last edited:
Up, because i just got one of the christmas gifts i wanted, a bluetooth earpiece which sucks because i dont have a cellphone for it anymore!

I'd Much rather a non-Smartphone like no blackberry or treo style

Thank you so much!

Hey

I have a Nokia E62, its a smartphone. Its usually 300-350, its been used about 2 days, I use a blackberry. I'll let u have it for 200$. U can use it for a while and thenr esell it for more $. I just wanna get rid of it. Its a fido branded phone but works fine on rogers.

COmes with usb cable and holster/casing

Hi, i have a Samsung D820 slider cell phone....brand new..unlocked...unbranded...plays video, mp3, any files from the computer,
expandable up to 5gb of memory......2 batteries,car charger,
original box, user manuel...etc...
i'm asking 150$

White Samsung D807 Cingular with Unlock code used but in perfect working order, with original box, earphones, charger manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back