20 Most Dangerous Vehicles on the Road today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised my model Accent is there :(

flip.gif

I can't say my accent was strong in a side collision... i didn't die .. just got shook up like crazy. Car proved itself to me... that same car was involved in a face to face on the 640 entrance to Boisbriand (he was going 60-70 and the other guy about the same but the other guy was drunk)... and my uncle who was driving at the time only had seatbelt whiplash.

I was impressed by the side impact resistance, other driver never wanted to say his speed... but it looked over 60!!

I just hope this one is gonna hold up to me if I get it... :p

flip.gif

I can't say my accent was strong in a side collision... i didn't die .. just got shook up like crazy. Car proved itself to me... that same car was involved in a face to face on the 640 entrance to Boisbriand (he was going 60-70 and the other guy about the same but the other guy was drunk)... and my uncle who was driving at the time only had seatbelt whiplash.

I was impressed by the side impact resistance, other driver never wanted to say his speed... but it looked over 60!!

Is it a total lost ??
hehe joke, happy you survive !

one of my buddies was in a car accident last summer on the 20 in an accent, hit a wall almost straight doing like 110kmh, he wasn't wearing a seatbelt either but he still lived to talk about it.

That list is retarded in all honesty. Some care should be there but the S2000? WTF it has a 5 star crash rating. There only negative point on it is that it doesn't come with Side Air bags. So I don't see how a 5 star crash rating car can be put in the top 20 when there is more cars that are ever worse.

Intéressant mais je vois 2 problèmes à ce test:

1-Tout ce qui a avoir avec les rollover, traction control, etc dépends beaucoup du conducteur et moins du véhicule en tant que tel.

2-Ils peuvent bien comparer différents véhicules en impact contre des murs/bloc de ciment mais comparer les véhicules entre eux serait aussi tres intéressant. Par ememple je préfère me faire frapper de coté par une yaris quand je suis dans un dakota que de me faire frapper par un dakota quand je suis dans une yaris.

the 350Z is part of a group of vehicles that tends to be driven by younger, less experienced or riskier drivers, and stands out for having high death rates, through no particular fault of the car.
Lol wtf... It's not a 2000-10000$ car... :dunno:

flip.gif

wow my daily driver is exactly the same

bullshit. Forbes can go analyze their recession.

Forbes didn't study fawk all. They are just repeating verbatim what the IIHS says.

The IIHS is a lobby group working for the insurance companies. That is not a problem in itself. The problem is, they are usually presenting themselves in a way that could mislead people into thinking they are a government agency, which they aren't. That is highly dishonest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back