Superior conciousness level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newschooler

Legacy Member
I've been thinking about it lately.

When I was in high school, I used to experience brief conciousness leap about 2 times a year. Most of the time, I was in class, trying to understand what my math teacher was teaching, then all of a suden, I felt like litteraly waking up.

I could understand everything clearly and what I was trying to understand a second ago seems ridiculously simple. It felt like I was asleep before compared to now.

After a few seconds I just lost it. And everytime, after loosing that ''ability'' I felt so so sad.

After highschool, I never experienced this again. In highschool, I NEVER touched drugs, alcool or cigaret.

I've been thinking about it lately and I asked several friends about it. So far, nobody I know experienced something like that so I though about asking it here.

Stupid comments are allowed since we're on MR but know that my question is completely serious.

So what you're trying to say is that twice a year you have moments of intelligence *tu*

C'est normal. C'est le moment ou le cerveau assimile/comprend ce que tu lui pousse a comprendre.

A la seconde que le principe que tu étudie prend un sens logique il devient facile pour ton cerveau de faire le lien avec le principe que tu viens dapprendre avec tous les autres principes que tu connais deja.

Alors a ce moment tu trouve sa gnaiseux parce que le sujet n'ai maintenant plus mélangeant pour toi.

Your consciousness is jumping through time, time travel of the mind. You have to find a constant when you're in your other time space or you won't be able to leap back. You'll get a nosebleed and die.

ça m'arrive des fois. Je me souviens de m'être réveillé à un moment donné le matin et de catcher comment prononcer le "th" en anglais. La veille, je ne l'avais pas du tout! C'est con, mais c'est ça...

Parles-en à ton médecin, on dirait un cas de Ritalin. Je suis sérieux en passant.

Yeah I was gonna say ADD. But ADD would have massively affected your whole life. You would probably know if you had something like that. My bf had it and he had a horrible time in school.

Yeah I was gonna say ADD. But ADD would have massively affected your whole life. You would probably know if you had something like that. My bf had it and he had a horrible time in school.

He may have the condition at a different level, but it REALLY looks like it.

ça m'arrive des fois. Je me souviens de m'être réveillé à un moment donné le matin et de catcher comment prononcer le "th" en anglais. La veille, je ne l'avais pas du tout! C'est con, mais c'est ça...

ahaha l ol ya pas de "th" en anglais :D na

No drugs+alcool from my mother.

I guess I'm all alone. Weird.

i get that sometimes but its weird like say ill be working on a car n something that boggles ur mind like wiring n then all of a sudden u know exactly what to do n then by the time u start doing what u were doing ur lost all over again

ive tried to clear my head n tottaly zen out n see if i can do it again but it doesnt work .... maybe serious meditation will work ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back