One-Way Mission to Mars: US soldiers will go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I strongly disagree that any gov' or nation should go an explore or conquer other planets or space itself alone. it should be jointly without any classified information.
Cuz clearly the hubble would have proven if there's a u.s. flag or not on the moon.

I really hate that we have such a powerful tool and we get to see whut they want us to see.

to setup a fuel station to go to mars :bigup:

i doubt it, the moon is way too close to us to make a difference for mars, now if there was a space station between mars and the moon then i would agree with u

What always disturbed me is the way the astronauts who went to the moon came back home, a pod launching them back to space back to earth? @ that time? we need a huge tanks of fuel to hit the atmosphere and this lil pod launched a crew back to earth? a bit far fetch.

What always disturbed me is the way the astronauts who went to the moon came back home, a pod launching them back to space back to earth? @ that time? we need a huge tanks of fuel to hit the atmosphere and this lil pod launched a crew back to earth? a bit far fetch.

i think because of the amount of fuel/power needed to get out of the atmosphere is not really the same as a push from space (the moon) where you maintain if not pick up speed as you go

YA. it seems a bit strange, but the moon has less gravitational pull and no atmosphere

i doubt it, the moon is way too close to us to make a difference for mars, now if there was a space station between mars and the moon then i would agree with u

Earth has an atmosphere. Air accounts for most of the resistance when lauching something into space.
Earth has a stronger gravitational field.

The moon doesn't have an atmosphere making it easy launch into orbit.

Upon reaching maximum travel velocity in space, no further energy is needed to keep the body in motion.

A moon refueling station and/or launch facility would make sense as most of the fuel is burned during launch from earth.

Earth has an atmosphere. Air accounts for most of the resistance when lauching something into space.
Earth has a stronger gravitational field.

The moon doesn't have an atmosphere making it easy launch into orbit.

Upon reaching maximum travel velocity in space, no further energy is needed to keep the body in motion.

A moon refueling station and/or launch facility would make sense as most of the fuel is burned during launch from earth.

I guess it makes sense but how would they have known this? IT was their first time exploring an unknown satellite.

And how will they bring back crews from mars? does mars have gravity?
I doubt they can pull the same stunt.

And how will they bring back crews from mars? does mars have gravity?
I doubt they can pull the same stunt.

that's why its a 1 way trip for now, but i think the gravitational pull isn't as strong as earth's, me thinks

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] How strong is the gravity on Mars? [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][FONT=Arial,Helvetica] Since Mars has less mass than Earth, the surface gravity on Mars is less than the surface gravity on Earth. The surface gravity on Mars is only about 38% of the surface gravity on Earth, so if you weigh 100 pounds on Earth, you would weigh only 38 pounds on Mars. [/FONT][/FONT]

Here's that.
But the atmosphere counts for something.

As for scientists knowing that the moon had no atmosphere, it's all observations. They did send a few satelites to get information before sending a manned mission.

Wikipedia is your friend.

sont fou raide aller sur mars....fait ben trop frette pis ya rien a faire la bas apart examiné du sable pis peut etre de l'eau toxique

Le trouble avec la lune c'est les radiations... C'est plus loin que les satellites et c'est cossins là et la radiation est terrible. C'est vraiment pas la même game que d'aller à la station orbitale.

Un humain grillerait sous l'effet des radiation à moins que la navette ait des parois de 1 pieds de plomb. C'est d'ailleurs pourquoi les russes même s'ils étaient en avance sur la course de l'espace n'ont jamais envoyé d'humains sur la lune.... leurs tests avec des singes à virer en méchoui.

Entk moi je vais le croire quand ils vont avoir des vrais preuves irréfutables.... et jusqu'à date c'est pas le cas.

Comme dis plus haut pourquoi on nous montre pas les restant de capsule lunaire, ou les véhicules qui sont "restés" là ou bien le fameux drapeau.

On est capable de voir a des millions d'années lumières avec Hubble mais on voit **** all sur la lune à 400000 km ?? bullshit s'il voulait vraiment voir comme il faut sur la lune il le ferait.... geez il pourrait envoyer un robot avec une caméra nous montrer les cossins qu'ils ont laissés trainer sur la lune.

Si on vraiment été sur la lune il y aurait des preuves solides et personne s'ostinerait de ça.

Last edited:
I strongly disagree that any gov' or nation should go an explore or conquer other planets or space itself alone. it should be jointly without any classified information.
Cuz clearly the hubble would have proven if there's a u.s. flag or not on the moon.

I really hate that we have such a powerful tool and we get to see whut they want us to see.

The Hubble space telescope does not have the hability to see what is on the moon. Without going into a heavy optics discussion, the focal length of the hubble telescope is set at infinite (or near infinite), to have the best possible image from objects far in the galaxy and beyond (and this is what they corrected on Hubble when it was found that its main mirror was mishapen, making it "short-sighted). Conversely, to have a good resolution at a relative short distance, you need a specific focal lenght - just like a camera. To take a picture of something close, your focus is adjusted differently than if you shoot something far away.

Keeping that in mind, remember that what the humans left on the moon is pretty small to begin with. It is like finding a sole tent in the middle of the desert - hard to do with a satelite, contrary to what the movies will tell you. Hubble is closely related to the KH-series spy satellite, but even these are made to operate at a short distance from their target - earth orbit, a few hundred kms at the most. The moon is several hundred of thousands of kilometer away - no way in hell they could have picked up trace of human presence on the surface of the moon with Hubble.

The lunar pod only had one function, take the astronaut from the surface of the Moon back into LUNAR orbit, not back to earth. Once into lunar orbit, it rendez-voued with the Command module that remained in orbit, with one astronaut aboard - and all the fuel required for the trip back to earth.

You never wondered why there were 3 astronauts but that only two actually walked on the moon at each trip?

Here is a model of the LEM/Command module vessel as it is on the way to the moon.

Apollo_Lunar_Excursion_and_Command_Module_1b.JPG

The cylindrical command module is the only thing that makes the trip back to earth, and even then, it ditches everything but the conical landing module that then make the splash down.

Comment est tu SI sur??

Ils etais sur que la recherche de l'Amerique etais sans but dans le temps...

on parle pas de la meme quantité de kilometre lol...

mais j'su pour le move si ils envoie dequoi de vraiment gros! pour construire une ville et survivre longtemps

Si on vraiment été sur la lune il y aurait des preuves solides et personne s'ostinerait de ça.

Il y a des preuves, mais toi et tes semblables refusent de les croire. Qu'est-ce que ça te prendrait comme preuve? Des témoignages? Des roches? Des photos? Des films? On a tout ça, mais tu n'y croit pas... Qu'est-ce qui te ferait changer d'idée?

Pour ce qui est de Hubble, je l'explique un peu plus haut...

Il y a des preuves, mais toi et tes semblables refusent de les croire. Qu'est-ce que ça te prendrait comme preuve? Des témoignages? Des roches? Des photos? Des films? On a tout ça, mais tu n'y croit pas... Qu'est-ce qui te ferait changer d'idée?

Pour ce qui est de Hubble, je l'explique un peu plus haut...

Toute ça s'arrange tellement bien que c'est pas des preuves à mon avis.

Faut pas oublié qu'après des milliards d'investissements si les américains avait découverts que les radiations rendaient le voyage impossible qu'ils auraient eu l'air terriblement fou.... et avec autant d'argent tu peux arranger les preuves que tu veux comme tu veux.

D'ailleurs on a pas grand documents ou photo ou film qui sont trouvables... c'est "perdu" dans les archives.

On pourrait crissement facilement envoyer une sonde qui irait nous photographier ça c'est beau morceaux d'auto lunaire là.

Faites juste m'envoyer un singe avec une caméra sur la lune pis j'vas être ben ben content....

En 10 ans de recheche on aurait réussi a envoyer du monde sur la lune mais 50 ans plus tard refaire cet exploit semble impossible.

Anyway je dis pas que c'est vrai ou pas... je veux juste une vraie preuve... et cette preuve là c'est les cochonneries qui sont restées sur la lune.

En passant je suis pas un amateur des théories de conspirations... même que normalement je trouve ça ridicule. Mais celle là d'un point de vu scientifique j'ai vraiment de la misère à le croire... mais j'aimerais ça et j'espère du fond du coeur qu'ils vont nous trouver une vraie de vraie preuve.

y sont aller en irak envahir le pays et foutre le mega bordel parceque l'irak avait des armes de destruction massives
y'ont rien trouve finalement

mais la y'a un informateur qui a dit a la cia que les armes chimiques des irakiens etaient caches sur mars suite a un deal que Hussein avait fait avec le boss des martiens
alors y se prepare a envoye les militaires sur mars foutre le mega bordel avant que Bush donne le pouvoir a monsieur patate frite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back