24 du Mans en ce moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
who cares about Villnerd.

It's all about the rivalry between Corvette racing and Aston Martin.!!!

WURZ back out (8 lap down)

Le live timing marche pu depuis un boutte sur le site web.

Edit: Fallait ben que je parle du live timing pour qu'il revienne.

so where can we stream videos it this? When it says "driver in pit" does it mean he's driving or he's in the pit? If he is in the pit, there should be 2 names then, no?

So he's driving 24h alone now? Damn thats some talent, lets not forget the other drivers that are on the team as well.

lol what's funny is that you're saying that because he's in first....yet if they would be doing bad, you would be all over his case putting all the blame on him...

So he's driving 24h alone now? Damn thats some talent, lets not forget the other drivers that are on the team as well.

Sure, but then again if the team finishes 5th, will you say the whole team sucked, or will you blame it all on Villnerd as you so elegantly call him? Hater for life...

so where can we stream videos it this? When it says "driver in pit" does it mean he's driving or he's in the pit? If he is in the pit, there should be 2 names then, no?

J'ai la même question... pis en passant, l'équipe de Villeneuve sont toujours premier.

lol what's funny is that you're saying that because he's in first....yet if they would be doing bad, you would be all over his case putting all the blame on him...

Sure, but then again if the team finishes 5th, will you say the whole team sucked, or will you blame it all on Villnerd as you so elegantly call him? Hater for life...

Not really, shit happens in racing it's common. Everyone knew this year that in LMP1 it was going to be settled between Audi and Peugeot. It would be nice to see Villnerd win, he really needs this right now.

As for my hating I just can't sit in front of the TV cheering for this guy, I never liked him and never will... I rather cheer for Jos "The Boss of Nothing" Verstappen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back