looking for advice on supplement

Status
Not open for further replies.

93teg

okay im not really looking in gaining any weight just looking at more muscle diffinition/tone i was just wondering whats the best supplement for that result

I haven't looked very deeply into the topic yet, since I do not believe in "supplements". However, while looking at an article, I noticed that creatine will cause muscles fibres to contract with a greater curve.

So it could be a solution for round muscles. However, I warn you that these results will be dependant on your creatine intake, and if you gain a lot of mass while using creatine, your cells will organize in consideration of that "curve", and once you stop you may experience problems.

Muscle definition is gained with low body fat. Tone is gained with regular exercice.

Well if you're not looking to gain any weight i wouldn't suggest creatines/proteins. For tone just regular exercise and more reps/less weight should suffice.

not looking to gain just more tone and i know its all about more reps,and cardio,thats why im looking for a supplement to take before or after work out that will just strickly focus on the muscle toning part and not gaining,ive tried creatine back then i never really like it,felt kind of bloated while using it

Whatever it is that you can buy at a grocery store. God people are lazy. Supplements are for people who no matter what it is that they do, their metabolism will never allow for a specific result. Not for your average joe's gym goals.

seriously, just eat well. like i said in many threads: have every meal look like : 1/2 vegetables, 1/4 meat, 1/4 pasta/rice/potatoes/etc.

i already eat well i was just looking for something before or after work out,and im not being lazy im just asking around

Well, there is no supplement for the results you're trying to acchieve, unless someone else has an idea...

What I reccomend with regards to nutrition, is perhaps a good meal 2 hours before your exercise, which should last 1.5 to 2 hours.

There are different studies that look at the absorbtion of carbohydrates and proteins. Perhaps the most relevant used mixed diets consisting of protein, glucids, and lipids. That study indicates that the rate of absorbtion of a:

========================================
Whole meal (casein + bananas + corn oil) :

Carbohydrate: 49% after 2 hours, 73% after 4 hours
Protein: 53% after 2 hours, 76% after 4 hours
Mean absorbtion of meal: 51% after 2 hours, 75% after 4 hours
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Simple meal (casein + dextrin + corn oil) :

Carbohydrates: 62% after 2 hours, 98% after 4 hours
Protein: 69% after 2 hours, 99% after 4 hours.
Mean absorbtion of the meal: 66% after 2 hours, 99% after 4 hours.
========================================

If you want to go a step beyond normal meals, protein shakes would seem to be a performant thing to take, 2 hours before a 1.5 to 2 hour work-out. However, I have not yet looked into the different composition of various shakes, therefore I cannot condone their use right now, since many of them include elements which should not be part of a diet, such as tryptamines.

I can only reccomend a balanced nutrition. If you feel that you lack definition, the solution lies in reducing your caloric intake. An easy way to do this is to eliminate all or part of your carbohydrate intake (bread, pasta, potatoes, starchy foods) and also watch your lipid intake (fries, fat meats, etc.).

there is a pill out there that is not FDA approved. What it does is makes your metabolism mimic that of a shark. Sharks are known for being extremely lean (ie 0% body fat) and it has something to do with the way their bodies process the food they eat.

Group buy?

there is a pill out there that is not FDA approved. What it does is makes your metabolism mimic that of a shark. Sharks are known for being extremely lean (ie 0% body fat) and it has something to do with the way their bodies process the food they eat.

Group buy?

Is very niiice, how muchhh??

What about fat burners? :dunno:

esti une vraie gang poules pas de tête.

Hey j'ai des pill de mammooth aussi, en plus d'être gros pis trappu ca te donne un criss de gros shaft. Des prenneurs?

Ciiiiiiiiiiiiboire.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back