sandro_bitch.gif
sandro_bitch.gif
sandro_bitch.gif
sandro_bitch.gif
sandro_bitch.gif
sandro_bitch.gif
sandro_bitch.gif
penis

Today, my friend had to take my cat who has a tumor to be put down when I wasn't home since I couldn't bare to take him myself. I have two cats. He took the wrong one. FML

This one isn't sex related but lol!
EPIC fail!

"Today, I went to my friends house when his parents were out to smoke weed. 45 minutes into smoking, his parents called to say they'd be home 5 minutes. We sprayed the house with Lysol and Frebreeze to mask the smell. We were high and in a rush; it was bug spray and shaving cream. FML"

OMG rolf that happened to me once but it was rade and w40 lmfao!!!

Today, I was at a bar in Canada and was really hitting it off with a girl. She asked how big my junk was and I told her in inches... They use centimeters. FML

HEHE did the same but the other way around ... the girl left and you could clealy see in her eye the : hehe yhea bullshit kid

Today, my boyfriend and I were having sex. Attempting to make things a little more exciting, I said in my sexiest voice "oh yeah, harder." My boyfriend who apparently doesn't like talking dirty, pulled out and angrily said "I was trying, what more do you want?" FML

Today, was my wedding night. We had decided to wait until marriage to have sex. When I undressed and smiled at my new wife, she burst into tears and cried, "please don't make me do this." FML

Today, I was at my boyfriend's house.I've been a vegetarian for 4 years, and his mother made lasagna with meat in it. After telling her I don't eat meat, my boyfriend's father proceeds to say "we know who's meat she does eat." My boyfriend, his mother, and I were standing right there. FML

Today, I was having birthday dinner with my girlfriend and her parents, when her Dad asked what I got her she replied "He said he was going to give me a Pearl Necklace when we get home." I realized then that my girlfriend did not know what I meant by 'Pearl Necklace.' FML

Today, I was laying in bed naked and blindfolded. I told my boyfriend he could do anything he wanted to me. About 30 minutes later I get out of bed and find him in the computer room play World of Warcraft. His friends needed him. FML

pearl necklace:

the glorious culmination of tit-fucking, in which you blow your nuts out all over a girl's tits, shoulders, neck, and, with any luck, chin. one of the highest expressions of love and affection bestowable upon a woman by a man.

Dashing Gent: Hey, I bet you'd look good in a "pearl necklace."

Big-Titted Dreamboat: Why, yes, I supposed you're right. Why don't you come on over to my place and baste my torpedo tits and elegant neck with your steaming hot man goo?

source: urbandictionary :)

Voici une de moi quand j'avais 17ans et inexpérimenté lol!

J'étais à un party que mon cousin m'avait invité et je dois avouez que lorsque j'avais cette age j'étais fucking gêner avec les femmes et en plus je connaissais personne à part mon cousin! Donc plus la soirée avance plus je bois et je me surprend même a invité ceux qui veule à un jeux d'alcool avec des cartes.

Bref une chix vien s'assoir à côté de moi et étant rendu pasmal chaud on se met à jaser, plus la soirée avancait plus on avait du fun. Finalment il était rendu tard et le monde s'en vont de plus en plus, mais moi j'étais en char et seul donc c'est clair que je restais à coucher et elle aussi était dans la même situation. Elle me dit qu'elle avait déjà réserver la chambre d'ami car elle savait quelle allait probablement être trop fini pour conduire et elle me dit que si je veux je peux venir dormir avec elle ( lit simple lol ) à place de dormir sur le sofa!

Anyways fastforward, je suis en boxer dans le lit avec elle et veut veut pas on est ds un lit simple feck on est coller, so on commence à se toucher, jy passe le doigt, la jtai fier elle aimait bin sa et moi ds se temps la javais pas grand expériance lol! tk feck la a commence à me faire une crosette et moi jy matte la plote et les seins stai facilement du 36D et a 17 ans pas besoin de vous dire que stai sa coche en criss feck jtai exiter en sale et la plus sa allait plus on avait du fun, mais la elle était comme rendu trop intense et la bamm J.I.M.P !!

La chu comme ho fuck et on dirait jai débuzer d'une shot j'ai fait attend minute faut j'aille au toilette... J'avais tellement honte que j'ai pris mes trucs et j'ai crisser mon camp les boxers remplies. FML

Voici une de moi quand j'avais 17ans et inexpérimenté lol!

J'étais à un party que mon cousin m'avait invité et je dois avouez que lorsque j'avais cette age j'étais fucking gêner avec les femmes et en plus je connaissais personne à part mon cousin! Donc plus la soirée avance plus je bois et je me surprend même a invité ceux qui veule à un jeux d'alcool avec des cartes.

Bref une chix vien s'assoir à côté de moi et étant rendu pasmal chaud on se met à jaser, plus la soirée avancait plus on avait du fun. Finalment il était rendu tard et le monde s'en vont de plus en plus, mais moi j'étais en char et seul donc c'est clair que je restais à coucher et elle aussi était dans la même situation. Elle me dit qu'elle avait déjà réserver la chambre d'ami car elle savait quelle allait probablement être trop fini pour conduire et elle me dit que si je veux je peux venir dormir avec elle ( lit simple lol ) à place de dormir sur le sofa!

Anyways fastforward, je suis en boxer dans le lit avec elle et veut veut pas on est ds un lit simple feck on est coller, so on commence à se toucher, jy passe le doigt, la jtai fier elle aimait bin sa et moi ds se temps la javais pas grand expériance lol! tk feck la a commence à me faire une crosette et moi jy matte la plote et les seins stai facilement du 36D et a 17 ans pas besoin de vous dire que stai sa coche en criss feck jtai exiter en sale et la plus sa allait plus on avait du fun, mais la elle était comme rendu trop intense et la bamm J.I.M.P !!

La chu comme ho fuck et on dirait jai débuzer d'une shot j'ai fait attend minute faut j'aille au toilette... J'avais tellement honte que j'ai pris mes trucs et j'ai crisser mon camp les boxers remplies. FML

holy shiat. Le genre de chose qui se passerais différament si tu revenait en arriere.

Moi j'ai refusé un trip a trois (moi et 2 chix) a 21 ans car je venais de me faire une blonde et je voulais etre fidele. 6 ans plus tard je suis toujours avec alors on peut dire que ca valait la peine mais QUAND MEME. 6 ans plus tard j'y repense toujours lol

Today, I was laying in bed naked and blindfolded. I told my boyfriend he could do anything he wanted to me. About 30 minutes later I get out of bed and find him in the computer room play World of Warcraft. His friends needed him. FML

Made me lol hard hahaha:D

Today, I had to play the role of superman in a production on stage. They had to stuff my underwear because my 'thing' wasn't big enough. FML

hahah

Today, it was my girlfriends birthday. To surprise her, I told her that I was going away on business, and could not be there on her birthday. When I show up at her house to surprise her with a present and cake, she opens the door in her underwear, beside a man in his boxers. She was surprised. FML

Today, I work for a company that sells a leading brand of condoms. They give away free condoms to employees at the office. I haven't gotten laid since I began working here. FML

Today, I walked into the bathroom and found my sister cleaning her vibrator. With my toothbrush. FML

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back