Quess que vous avez faite de nouveau avec votre char aujourdhui

Status
Not open for further replies.
j'ai installer (non sans peine) mes bushings de trailing arm, mes rear shock mount et une rear strut brace, là c'est stiff :bigup:

Pour me rendre compte que mes shock arr. sont finis ! Je vais être obliger de les changer ... coilover here i come !

ya ben faite ca ton bo-frere ... ya reussis son vga mais ben comme faut c bon pour le pieces cte char la

Installed my ractive muffler, my GT racing wing and finally done with my type-r decals all over my car.

Avant:

j'ai defait l'interieur de mon nouveau truck pour reparer sa:
P1000947.jpg

Apres:
P1010051.jpg

P1010052.jpg

P1010053.jpg

P1010054.jpg

• Finished assembling suspension for the race car
  • Ordered Delrin for the bushings
  • Started the fab work for seat bracket and fuel cell

Please tell me that he found the source of the water infiltration so that it won't reoccur.

Well thats what I was getting to...... good luck taking care of rust under gravelguard..... youre totally fucked if it ever comes back. Its a bitch and a half to work on.....

You shouldve just painted it and sealed it properlly..... not gravelguard it.......

• Finished assembling suspension for the race car
  • Ordered Delrin for the bushings
  • Started the fab work for seat bracket and fuel cell

Do you keep the car at your shop? Everyday when I pass by I scout out the activity :p

Last edited:
Do you keep the car at your shop? Everyday when I scout out the activity :p

Negative. The caged car at the shop was bought cheap as a fun beater project. I just don't have the time to progress through that one at the moment.

The race car is at my place, so I can work on it into the wee hours of the night. :p

I see...

I'm envious of you mechanics, free labour!

The white Golf is one of your co-workers I assume, since it's always parked there?

wow las c'est pas parce que je post pas de pics entre les 2 que j'ai pas rien fait d'autre, j'ai grinder tout le plancher a la grandeur, j'ai resouder des tole ou il y avait des trou, j'ai mit de la POR15 pour sealer le tout, et apres un coat de bed liner pour preteger le POR15 vu qu'il ne resiste pas au UV, le probleme C'étais que l'ancien proprio ne fesais pas attention et le tapis étais rempli d'eau....

las vous aller dire ouin mais yas de l'eau sur tes pics, la réponse c'est qu'il n'y a pas de seal de porte encore, j'attend que sa soit sec a 110% avant de remonter l'interieur...

juste pour vous donner une idee sa mas couter plus de 500$ faire sa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back