Defense on a motorcycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

250Rocket

So riding a motorcycle is not all that safe but what scares me the most is coming across an idiot who hates motorcycles or has bad road rage. If they want to hit me it's like squashing a bug.

What i want to know is, Is it legal to carry a toy gun? I don't need opinions, i just want to know is if a cop sees me, pulls me over and realises its not a real gun, can i get some ludacris ticket or go to jail for pretending with a toy?

I much rather have the risk of having a cop pull me over and lie on the ground than having some idiot run me off the road because i'm just a motorcycle and they have some beef with me.

I'm not looking to go out and piss people off and waive the thing around..... this would be just as a last choice scenario in case there's an A-hole out there who wont back off after many attempts.

ps a cop might not just pull you over, the might just shoot you or knock you down

No if you pull over right away and toss the gun to the floor and put your hands over your head what are they going to do? If you don't get a ticket you ride away from the scene with people thinking "This guy is BAD ASS".

This sounds like the worst idea that has ever been posted on MR...

I thought I asked for facts not opinions. Anyways, Why?

It's not like the states where you have a high chance someone pulls a gun out aswell. People feel more confident when they could assault you with a 3000lbs vehicle. Carrying one would take the wind right out of those sails.

If you can't see how going around pointing guns (fake or not) at people is a bad idea... you have problems that need addressing.

i say stop being a little bitch and pick up a real glock

why **** around? just shoot out some tires and peace.

this guy is crazy or what?

your worried about being attacked on your crotch rocket because you think people have personal vendetta's towards people who ride bikes? gooooooooooooooooood one

If i was a cop and i got dispatched to apprehend a guy on a bike with a gun id run you over first ask questions later.

Ok i guess none of you idiots have ever had the pleasure of having somebody motioning to sideswipe you or even better yet, see someone get stopped in traffic and have somebody pull a crowbar out of their trunk and start smashing a car.

People are ****ing lunatics out there. I'm not out there to be fair or nice, i'm there to survive so when some jackass thinks he's all big with his car or truck i'm going to make dam sure he second guesses himself about ****ing with me.

I'm sure there's other ways but this one is the easiest. If it's illegal (probably is) then i'll just find some other method of getting the upperhand on cagers.

A guy was tired of being blocked by bikes and decided to zigzag his way to the end, almost hiting a few bikes, we ( around 5 bikers ) went in front and on the side to make him slow down and go back where he belongs, and he swerve a litle bit and hit a rider ( just taped him did not make him fall) the rider was mad and said to the car driver to go on the side ( otherwise it was hit and run) the guy did not want to stop, the biker then went to the left of the car, left his foot and gave a kick to the mirror of the car, we then proceeded to corner him to the side of the road, he then hits the same guy again, this time making him fall, he gets out of his car and starts beating up the rider while hes on the ground, we stop and come to help our fellow rider... Sad thing... The rider did not seem to have any injuries, if anyone knows who it was, can you let us know what happened with the police/insurance?

Last edited:
You have a crotch rocket... there is no such thing as a driver getting multiple attempts at hitting you. Either he has one successful attempt and you're on the ground or you peel the FU(K off and complain on the forum when you get home in one piece.

Use the bike smartly.

250Rocket, and I'm saying this really gently and without any irony or sarcasm ...

Have you ever tought about seeing a psychiatrist ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back