Official UFC Thread

lol ESPN silencing their reporters to tweet on this

Nazi regime

It's disgusting but ESPN is protecting their cash cow, the face of the UFC. What's even more messed up but understandable none of the current UFC fighters are speaking up, just a few little comments here and there.
Some dudes are even saying stuff like 'well that's what equality looks like' or 'she slapped him first'... jesus how small are these people.
Ariel Helwani of course had a field day with this news and I get why.

It's disgusting but ESPN is protecting their cash cow, the face of the UFC. What's even more messed up but understandable none of the current UFC fighters are speaking up, just a few little comments here and there.
Some dudes are even saying stuff like 'well that's what equality looks like' or 'she slapped him first'... jesus how small are these people.
Ariel Helwani of course had a field day with this news and I get why.

I'm glad Ariel held back no punches and good for him, he really did it in a classy way. It's absolutely amazing how this whole thing was buried and off topic but same goes with that picture of Jerry Jones as a young kid him stopping Black students from desegregating.

The power of some peoples money and influence is quite something.

As much as I do not like Dana White, all we read is wife beater, abuser, domestic violence Dana, but really not one mention of his drunk wife slapping him first, which from I understand is perfectly fine with most people. He should've not have slapped back, 100%, but this whole thing is getting a bit too far I find, senators getting involved calling that he gets fired and whatnot...

In other news, we get to see Strickland again this Saturday in MAIN EVENT, his fight last month was a snooze fest, not sure why he is fighting so soon again.

FB-IMG-1673534108736.jpg

hahaha est pas pire !! Mais bon, j'ai pas d'amour ni de haine pour DW, le gars mène une buisness prospère comme il l'entend, il a parti ça de rien et c'est rendu une grosse machine le UFC. Et c'est quand même injuste de tout lui mettre ça sur le dos comme s'il était un batteur de femme récidiviste. On est tous d'accord que c'était pas correct, que c'était pas la bonne chose à faire. Mais dans toute les actions qui entre dans la catégorie de la violence conjugale, ce qu'on a vu je le classe à 1 sur une échelle de 1 à 10. Et faut prendre en compte qu'il a été slap en premier.

Tk, j'espère que le monde vont plus prendre ça en riant et vite passé à autre chose, je trouverais ça exagéré en esti qu'il soit cancellé pour si peu.

A chaque fois qu'il fait un apparition public. Quelqu'un devrais partir cette toune la en background

In other news, we get to see Strickland again this Saturday in MAIN EVENT, his fight last month was a snooze fest, not sure why he is fighting so soon again.

Apparently he was going on a ski trip when they called to see if he wanted to jump in. I did read more than often to sweeten the deal the UFC gives those last minutes fighter backdoor incentives (aka pay them more)
short answer - the UFC made it worth his while for that short turn around.

Strickland is one of the most over rated fighters in the UFC and nothing turns me on more than seeing him get knocked the fuck out from AP over and over again. I could put that thing on repeat and have wet dreams.

Quelqu'un aurait un bon lien à partager, pour le UFC d'à soir? En privé au pire. Buffstream est moins stable dernièrement, et mon plan B a un message du FBI (genre ) qui s'affiche quand j'va dessus haha !!

Thx

GJ Sean S., 1 week to prepare, he was the better and stronger fighter with the 10lbs weight advantage, he looked so much bigger he was walking Imavov all night.

Jones vs Gane
Oliviera vs Dariush
Usman vs Edwards #3

Some big fights lining up! I think the Jones vs Gane will do crazy PPV numbers

Back