U laugh U lose

22635213_10155011361843862_2088805472_n.jpg

Seriously what is there funny in dumbo's post... he should be kicked out of off-topic.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
wow made me chuckle you fukin cuckle..

but I think one can be banned for insulting members! severe hate filled agenda much? maybe your the one that should have a break?

wow made me chuckle you fukin cuckle..

but I think one can be banned for insulting members! severe hate filled agenda much? maybe your the one that should have a break?

Careful guys...banhammerjohnsonOG whip boy is gon rain on you because somehow that douche got a mod status...incoming bans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Careful guys...banhammerjohnsonOG whip boy is gon rain on you because somehow that douche got a mod status...incoming bans

says the guy that just flamed a mod :yikes:

I just replied to purely hate driven insult post from out a nowhere - derp.

*every body: #1 chill out #2 its a discussion forum so we use words to discuss stuff, so debate things you don't agree with! in debate jumping to insults you're considered the loser because you don't actually have anything to retort with. the reason the saying 'don't kill the messenger' exists is because when people hear stuff or truths counter to their ideology/personal believe structure they get fukin angry :p

says the guy that just flamed a mod :yikes:

I just replied to purely hate driven insult post from out a nowhere - derp.

*every body: #1 chill out #2 its a discussion forum so we use words to discuss stuff, so debate things you don't agree with! in debate jumping to insults you're considered the loser because you don't actually have anything to retort with. the reason the saying 'don't kill the messenger' exists is because when people hear stuff or truths counter to their ideology/personal believe structure they get fukin angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7XbukdoGmM

Don’t give a flying fack, I despise the guy, I don’t remember actually finding someone as useless and fucktard as him he really gets the golden trophy, couple other people here get on my nerve but he’s just the best.

As for you well , I don’t even read most of your posts so I guess this beef his between you and the blue G35 with new not cheap chinese tires owner
Cheers

Back