Kim Jong Un, the new leader of North Korea.

VWSpeed

In pictures...

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/10/a_north_korean_anniversary_and.html

n17_25437719.jpg

Very cool...

Out of the ordinary places to go:
Chernobyl, Ukraine [Check]
Pyongyang, North Korea [ ]

4th largest military in the world.

I would not venture into North Korea. Travel to South Korea and you will see the DMZ.

I can't agree with a dynastic leadership means North Korea's one party system is a power struggle and unstable. Leadership should be the most qualified individual not feudal or dynastic as determine within the party members.

Un is only 27 and is made a general !, means it is a power struggle, the person that controls the military has the real power as shown that a senior general salutes Un during the parade, although he was educated in Switzerland and speaks English and French, he is still too young and inexperienced.

Interesting fact is that North Korea has the largest submarine fleet in the entire world !

I can't agree with a dynastic leadership means North Korea's one party system is a power struggle and unstable. Leadership should be the most qualified individual not feudal or dynastic as determine within the party members.

Un is only 27 and is made a general !, although he was educated in Switzerland and speaks English and french, he is still too young and inexperienced.

Interesting fact is that North Korea has the largest submarine fleet in the entire world !

The education in Switzerland is questionable...there is no clear evidence. Then again, this is a North Korean dictator with unlimited funds...anything is possible.

Un is only 27 and is made a general !, means it is a power struggle, the person that controls the military has the real power as shown that a senior general salutes Un during the parade, although he was educated in Switzerland and speaks English and French, he is still too young and inexperienced.

aren't all their subs diesel electric and out dated?

Wow incroyable de voir comment l'armée peut être si peu évoluée.... M'avez-vous vu cette camera!?!?!!

Back