Who to sell gold to for optimum price ?

Dorift_it

I received 2 ounces of gold for my baptism a long time ago. With price of gold being so high, i think its a great time and i would love to sell them for some $$$

How easy it is to sell ? and where can i sell it for the max amount of money ?

just go shop around jewlery shops or smelting places.

last i saw at a couple jewlery places the buyback was hovering around $35/gram = $992.2325/oz

make sure you shop around before you sell!

Don't sell, hold it. The US will reach it's debt ceiling within the next month. They have 2 choices:

1. Increase the debt ceiling (which has occurred 65 times so far) thereby devaluing the dollar further and increasing the price of gold.

2. Do not increase the debt ceiling (very unlikely), default on some of their obligations, hurt the economy, increase gold price.

Either way it's win win for gold.

BTW kitco is currently offering $1,423/ounce. https://online.kitco.com/selltokitco/selltokitco_CAD.html

vas chez Kitco a montreal, tu vas avoir le meilleur prix pour ton or. C'et le plus gros producteur/acheteur d'or a montreal.

Je leur ai vendu pas mal d'or a eux et c'est vraiment le meilleur prix du marcher pour l'achat.

Im looking to get into silver, dont want to spend 1000$ minimum at kitco, anyother alternatives?

I go to the Kitco office downtown and have bought under $1000 a month ago...I believe the policy they set out is for online purchases. If you have gold jewellery, its purchased at the spot rate for the day based on Karats. I buy buillion and coins, the coins may carry a numismatic value in the future but that is not always assured. Assume there won't be when buying minted coins or stick to buying bars.

i wouldn't sale if i were u. precious metal like gold's value has been going up 250-300$ every six months for the last 2 yrs.

Back