Mint 01 teg......Should I?

Le Jour

I'm looking for a new car for work, something I can keep for years. I know this woman who's selling her 2001 integra for $2700 (seems excessive IMO). shes had it since new, it has 98,000km on it, and has been extremely well maintained, or so I've been told

down side: auto, theft, plates (f-plates $$$)

from the vin I have this info (i have yet to see the car):

DC4: 2dr B18B
4: 2dr auto
4: RS

idk much about honda other than this is obviously not a sought after engine trans (i think). based on the info, Is this a good deal? or should I keep looking?

also, I hear parts are cheap..... but are they reliable? like 22r reliable?

the car will be doing 250 - 350km/day 50/50 city/highway with extremely good maintenance

If it really is clean, I would be interested to buy!
If you dont get it please let me know, I'm seriously interested.

btw, would I be able to sell the clean interior for a worthwhile sum? (minus dash. it will be stripped for extra mpg + cargo capacity)

custom vtak jdm intake(i has piping lying around) + tastefully selected wheels on the cheap/ or oem mags with biggest possible tire (what I usually do) + slight lowar (maybe) + alarm = win!

fixed. I still need to do daily driving reliably in any road conditions

The guy is looking for a car for work. IMO, there are better rational choices than a teg, and if he wants some driving pleasure, he must take a m/t.

considering swapping auto for an M/T. it all depends on the condition of the car.

sure I'm using it only for work, but I don't want to look like I don't give a fuck either, like all the other guys in there rusty echoes on bent steelies. Customers do complain about those fuckers....

If the car is cheap its really worth it. It's not like it's hard to swap a manuel transmission on those. You can even put a SIR tranny and call it a day!!!

Definitely a good buy if it's not VGA and it's clean. Jump on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

considering swapping auto for an M/T. it all depends on the condition of the car.

sure I'm using it only for work, but I don't want to look like I don't give a fuck either, like all the other guys in there rusty echoes on bent steelies. Customers do complain about those fuckers....

Customers probably complain about the service, not the rusty echo itself...
And I agree that it's fun to have a clean car, but for me a teg is meant to be driven hard, therefore a manual tranny is a must. Otherwise, just get a clean Corolla...

Back