News: Honda-Tech Meet Turns Ugly as 'Thief' Caught Stealing CRX

2NDGENTEG

Legacy Member
Get-the-Fuck-Outta-My-Car.jpg

There’s no justice like mob justice. Then again, we’re sure you’ll have a different opinion of the car “thief” in this video once you hear all the facts.

At the annual Northwest Region Spring Meet for Honda-Tech owners things got very out of hand when someone hopped into a CRX and tried to drive off. The owner of the car just so happened to see it happen, however, and a crowd quickly formed to enact some swift retribution on the alleged thief, who appears to have taken quite a beating while refusing to leave the driver’s seat of the ZC-swapped CRX.

As it turns out, there’s more to this story than just “get outta my f*cking car”. The alleged thief attempted to drive off because he had the keys. How did he get the keys? Well the driver didn’t leave them behind, nor did he pay off the guy at the local dealer to make him a spare set (obligatory Fast and Furious reference). No, he had his own set… because the CRX is question actually belongs to him. He even has the registration to prove it.

According to pieced together forum chatter, the rightful owner of the car actually had it stolen from him recently. Then the thief traded it to the foul-mouthed young woman for her DA (1989-93) 4-door Integra, who then took possession of the vehicle without any registration and had been driving the stolen car. Knowing the type of owner a vehicle like this would attract, our car “thief” wisely assumed there was a good chance it would show up at a Honda-Tech meet.

Watch the videos below and see for yourself how it all goes down.
Watch the video at AutoGuide.com

"She bought a stolen car...oh"

Yeah bitch, get the fuck out of his car!

Bitch is annoying and look at all these clowns trying to punch the guy... I'm ashamed to own a Honda right now.

On brasse de la marde... Avec de la marde!

i.e.: "Get that nigga, somebody get that nigga!!"

pauvre gars!

J'aurais colissé une volée à la fille juste pour m'avoir fait parraître comme un crosser devant tlm

Je suis pas sur de suivre la...

Le gars qui est embarqué dans la crx pour essayer de partir avec....Il le font paraitre

comme un voleur quand dans le fond il reprend la civic qu'il s'était fait voler?

je peut comprendre pour les projets extreme genre 400whp mais modifier sa civic avec le gros body kit, pis des milliers de dollars de mods qui te donne un char de 180hp je sais pas..

sorry si j'ai touché une corde sensible mais jai jamais compris l'idée.

Même ma 330i je trouve que c trop slow pour investir dedans.. j'aime mieux garder mon argent et acheter une 335i ou une M3.

Back