News: Volvo planning performance division

The c30 pcp will never come to N/A and even it does, we'll not be able to afford it because its aimed to compete M class / AMG. Volvo's know racing is not a good market for them because of the competitions. Volvo lacks of power if you compare to the M class , AMG , ect .... even its an R , its not comparable today with all the horsepower these car gets. Even a mustang . camaro will over power that volvo and probably will cost half.

Its not that volvo sucks but its just too late to develop a super car while many compagnies has been there for years and experiementing for years to improve each generation.

We know volvo has the "R" but who actually would buy an R since you have so many other options.

Trust me in that Volvo knows what there doing.
BTCC
volvo-850btcc.jpg

now
WTCC
Volvo-C30-Racer.jpg

theve been around..

limited to a run of around 500 cars

Juste à lire ce bout de phrase et vous pouvez en conclure que vous ne verrez jamais ce véhicule au Canada...

The c30 pcp will never come to N/A and even it does, we'll not be able to afford it because its aimed to compete M class / AMG. Volvo's know racing is not a good market for them because of the competitions. Volvo lacks of power if you compare to the M class , AMG , ect .... even its an R , its not comparable today with all the horsepower these car gets. Even a mustang . camaro will over power that volvo and probably will cost half.

Its not that volvo sucks but its just too late to develop a super car while many compagnies has been there for years and experiementing for years to improve each generation.

We know volvo has the "R" but who actually would buy an R since you have so many other options.

I agree , with this . And what "young guys" can afford a 50k euro car with 500 limited run ? LOL

And also like he said the odds of us getting the car ,preety slim ask me .*td*

limited to a run of around 500 cars

Juste à lire ce bout de phrase et vous pouvez en conclure que vous ne verrez jamais ce véhicule au Canada...

to start.. in the article it says theyd like to make a PCP for every model! The c30 is just a test..
Ultimately, Volvo would like to have a PCP version of every model in its range.

XC90 PCP? :yikes: = ml63 AMG?

Back