une escarmouche dans un McDo!! (black content)

I think the dude that jumped the counter deserved one or two hits. But 10, that's one too many. She said do something, he did. The end/.

So they decided to slap him and jump the counter because he wanted to check their fake 50$ bill?

y'a se defendre pi se defendre lol my god mais le gars a déjà un passer de criminel y va surment retourné endedant... je me demande de quoi aurait l'air la même situation au quebec... rendu là je sais pas si c'Est encore de la légitime défense.

Police have charged the cashier, identified as Rayon McIntosh, 31, with felony assault, along with criminal possession of a weapon. Both women were charged with menacing, trespass and disorderly conduct.

Read more: http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gre...-video-beating-unruly-customers#ixzz1bAqywGSJ

Yeah, charged for menacing...

Carmen Paulino, said that McIntosh "no longer works for my organization."

“I am extremely disturbed by the events captured on tape and am concerned for those injured. The actions of this individual are unacceptable and not characteristic of my employees. This individual no longer works for my organization," she said.

"Operating safe, welcoming restaurants is my top priority."

Read more: http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gre...-video-beating-unruly-customers#ixzz1bAsDw1rJ

She fired him for defending himself, she's sending a message that's it's ok to kick her employee's ass or they'll be fired imo.

they fuckin deserved it. What is he supposed to stand still while they beat HIM up? what a stupid society we live.

You get punched in the face, and you got two crazy naggers coming at you, youre gonna stand still? please. Youre gonna knock their face in. Broken bones and skull or not.

I would like to see those dumb bitches jump a counter again. He made up for the years the aggressors parents didnt properly raise them .

Good thing he did imho.

What did he do wrong? Wanting to verify if their bill was real or not? and they punched him and jumped the counter? fuck them they deserved to get their bones broken. Theres complaining and then there is being an animal.

Act like animal, get treated like an animal.

Last edited:
Back