Where to rent a leaf blower

Brian1037

My dad is now getting pretty old and every year it gets harder for him to rake the leaves over our huge yard during Autumn. He's convinced that leaf blowers don't work (he's just that type of man, he thinks he can predict the weather better than anyone else too). I want to rent a leaf blower and show him that it can seriously help him save 90% of the time that he spends out there raking. I just don't know where I can rent one. I already checked Simplex and they don't have one here in St-jean (maybe at other locations they might?)

Thanks

I do help him. In fact I spent most of my day today cleaning up the overgrow in the front ditch and raking stupid leaves. Thing is, I work on weekends (and have homework) most of the time and I have school. So I'm only available to help every couple of weeks, plus next spring I'm moving out. Next year am I going to drive from Valleyfield to St-Jean-sur-Richelieu to help him rake leaves? No... So I want to rent him a damn leaf blower so he will finally see the light

Option 1

1.Buy one @ CanTire
2.Show your dad how it works
3.Return it
4.Profit

Option 2

1.Buy one @ CanTire
2.Show your dad how it works
2.5.He likes it
3.Keep it
4.Profit

toronto-maple-leafs.jpg

He will most likely blow some leafs. Don;t know how much he charges though..

I do help him. In fact I spent most of my day today cleaning up the overgrow in the front ditch and raking stupid leaves. Thing is, I work on weekends (and have homework) most of the time and I have school. So I'm only available to help every couple of weeks, plus next spring I'm moving out. Next year am I going to drive from Valleyfield to St-Jean-sur-Richelieu to help him rake leaves? No... So I want to rent him a damn leaf blower so he will finally see the light

tu déménages dans une tres belle ville :) j'ai ben gros aimé valleyfield pendant mon 3 ans que j'y habitais!

Why rent when it costs less to buy ?

Love mine, use it to blow everything from cleaning my ventilation ducts, cleaning my PC to drying my car !

Ça doit être 30$ pour louer un Stihl à gaz et non un Jobmate de marde chez Canadian Tire. En plus, pas besoin de gosser avec l'essence et l'huile que tu dois mélanger. Parfait pour une personne qui va pratiquement jamais l'utiliser.

Last edited:
Back