grand theft auto 5

sauf on sais pas encore la Grosseur de la map ... et les différent mode ( Multiplayer coop .. ) grrr i CANT WAIT quelqu'un sait quand il sort sur le marché ?

si on se fit a Gta 4, Il est sortit environs 5 mois apres le premier trailer... Être intelligent ils le sortiraient pour noel!

Omg omg omg omg i waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only in LA??? or SF and LV also..

from the trailer only LA butt with the moutains around it

cant wait for the second trailer.. Hope to see planes and boats

si on se fit a Gta 4, Il est sortit environs 5 mois apres le premier trailer... Être intelligent ils le sortiraient pour noel!

Moi j'dis pas avant 1 an .. et p-e même plus, en espérant que celui si soit au dessus de mes attentes, pas que GTA IV m'ai deçu mais apres San Andreas on s'entendait tout à plus du prochain GTA.

Released Date :

- The trailer song was released on May 24th in the late 60s.
- The TBOGT plane from the credits says 240572.
- At the FOR SALE property scene, the houses number is 2405.
- Postal Services truck Number is 2405.
- May 24th is Sam Houser's(R*'s founder) birthday.

- Release date on 24th of may 2012?

The Protagonist
- The main character is alluded to be a career criminal of sorts, choosing to retire from a life of crime to reform himself.
- The ethnicity of the main character is unknown exactly, but he appears to be a light-skinned male of either Caucasian or Hispanic background.

- The time period is apparently present-day.
- It has been confirmed that the game takes place in San Andreas.

Places
- Confirmed areas in Los Santos include the Del Perro Freeway, Downtown district, East Los Santos, Little Seoul, the Los Puerta Freeway, Los Santos Bay, Muscle Sands, Pleasure Pier, Vespucci Beach, and Vinewood.
- Golf course
- Liquor Ace Grocery
- Mile High Club skyscraper/building complex
- Mount Chiliad
- Oil refinery
- Wind farm

Businesses
- 24/7
- Bugstar Pest Control (Putting the FU in fumigate/Call 1-999-BUGSTAR/BUG-'R'-US)
- Daily Globe News
- E-Cola
- FLEECA
- Pisswasser
- Pizza This
- Postal (We Aim Not To Lose It)
- STD Contractors
- Up-N-Atom Burgers (Once it pings, eat like Kings)

Confirmed Vehicles
- Bicycles
- Blimp, it is unknown whether they are interactively piloted.
- Buffalo
- Caddy
- Cognoscenti
- Convertibles. They may be interactive now.
- Crop Duster airplane.
- Emperor (White car infront of Landstalker and black Premier)
- Futo
- Huntley
- Jet skis (Speedophile 2000).
- Landstalker
- Habanero
- Hydra(?) Fighter jet
- Mesa
- Phantom
- Phoenix
- Pinnacle
- Police Maverick
- Pony
- Seaplane
- Semi-trailers
- Serrano
- Shamal jet plane
- Surf board, unknown whether or not it is interactive.
- Rancher
- Rebla
- Tornado
- Unique license plates
- Vader
- Vapid police cruiser

Features
- Animals, including dogs and tangible birds.
- Bank/jewelry store is shown being robbed, possibly meaning a heist mission or activity.
- Basketball.
- Character enhancement (working out) maybe be back as a feature, as there is exercise equipment seen.
- Duffel bags return.
- House is shown being foreclosed, hinting real estate as a return or recession themes.

Weapons
- AK47 rifle equipped with a silencer.
- Gun customization is a strong possibility.

IRL GTA V :

Awesome GIF :
iAgZqJgurRpXT.gif

iSN3Jv2Guo6rg.gif

Last edited:
PC is key, you can mod it !

You sure about that. I mean on the PS3/Xbox it just works, you don't need to mod it.

but it looks SICK!. Like P1ch3 pointed out the are a lot of clues to as what might/will be in the game. If that is any indication, when it comes out, it'll be game of the year hands down.

Usually but I heard that they will all be released together but then again I could be wrong.. But I think that PC offers more variety to modding I.e including new cars faces clothes guns mods etc.. So that's why I'd prefer the PC version only downfall is that it requires a good system, which could be expensive for some

mount chiliad!!! awwww yeeeeee

Epic Meal Time are going to LA for the promo of gtaV... theirs a contest on their fb page...

Last edited:
Back