West Iland Area -- Dont Forget to Remove your car from the street this night !!!

SRB-TEAM

From 1st Nov ,you cant park on the street around the night !!! So dont forget that !! Cuz i m sure this pigs gonna pass by every fkng streets to give you a ticket !!!

9709963-no-parking-november-1st-thru-april-1st.jpg

Depending on what city you live in, usually you will get a ticket after 1am. Although sometimes you can get away with it because it's public security who give the tickets out.

Thanks for the reminder SRB!!

Depending on what city you live in, usually you will get a ticket after 1am. Although sometimes you can get away with it because it's public security who give the tickets out.

Thanks for the reminder SRB!!

Just curious...What does it change if its public security?

Just curious...What does it change if its public security?

Sometimes they don't have enough time to check all streets and give you a ticket because they have nothing else better to do then to wait at McD's or in parks for teenagers to cause mischief :p

Fuuuu I didnt store my car yet :(
FYI cops told me that public security don't pass around here after 11

your welcome guys !!! btw : last year i got ticket for that . Cuz i visit my friend at kirkland and parked my car for few hours at front of her house . i left from her at 2-50am . Got ticket at 2:33am .

your welcome guys !!! btw : last year i got ticket for that . Cuz i visit my friend at kirkland and parked my car for few hours at front of her house . i left from her at 2-50am . Got ticket at 2:33am .

Getting it in? Didn't know srb was a cunt slayer

Sa me surprend même pas !! Au 222 a st-constant, le vendredi c'est toujours plein fac le monde ce park dans rue, et a partir de 2:00 c'est interdit, fac les porc de la ferme roussillion distribut des beau tickett autour de 2:20-2:30 !! C'est complètement stupide !!

Back