Post your watch collection

forgot to add this one.

got it last friday and will be a daily beater. the casing is made at the same place as the lum-tec one

20130310125428351.jpg

20130310125555466.jpg

20130310125527029.jpg
Par curiosité, est ce que la vitre a un coating bleuté ou elle est crystal clear?

hey vdub where can i get these parnis watches and hows the quality cuz im looking to try out a iwc Portuguese look a like before taking the leap

I've been looking alot into watches, and I still don't know which one I would get.
I'm into a classic look, not a huge dial, on the thinner side. I like leather bracelet
what would you recommend?

I've been tempted by Ball trainmaster collection specifically
-60 seconds
-Officer
-Power Reserve

Any comments on this company?

Ball uses a generic eta movement . That's not a good or a bad thing. Good is that if you like it and you want to keep it for a while, the watch can be serviced by pretty much anybody. The bad is if you buy this brand new and in a few years want to sell it, you will lose a bunch of money and since most people (even watch knowledgeable ones) have never heard of it, it's going to be hard to sell for a decent amount. My opinion is don't buy this brand. I'd rather have something a like a hamilton in this price range.

hey vdub where can i get these parnis watches and hows the quality cuz im looking to try out a iwc Portuguese look a like before taking the leap

they use a sea-gull movement , that's a chinese movement. These watches go for about 150$ and they basically make replicas of popular watches...rolex, iwc,etc. From what I hear they dont keep the best time but then again that's internet talk so who knows. It's a good way to live with a design without spending 5gs and then regretting it

Rocking my Custom beadblasted Breitling Avenger Skyland on a Pro Diver rubber strap.... My most comfortable watch

20130314170622.jpg

So I got the watch, really like it!
No one has anything to say about Oris?

The day I received it my coworker showed me his new piece, a beautiful Longines from the Master Collection.
It's probably 2x the price of mine and just by looking at the open case back and the feel of the movement you see a difference.
I'm starting to get hooked on reading up on these things, but for some reason I keep looking back at simple designs with few complications.
7900de6f8842894f83e7dd11761f45a143f8b5f4_m.jpg

Your Oris isnt my style. Reminds me of a pilot's watch which isn't a style a particularly like. But the Longines is beautiful.

sorry 20InchChrome my comment was for Boxcarracer. not criticizing your opinion in any way.

Here's a wristshot from yesterday:

Back