Guess who I saw IRL? *** UPDATED ~120 pics ***

Come on. C'est pas tout le monde qui trippe RWB.
Si demain je vois Denis Bouchard dans rue, j'vais pas capoter et y courir après.

le gars est quand même une légende. Pis la gang de ti counes aiment mieux regarder des cobalt ss avec des valises en carbon? Si c'était un meet de ferrari, lamborghini je dis pas, mais sacrament le gars vole le show en esti.

wow so many cars awesome pics!!!

thanks for your contribution! will probably give ideas to many MR EVO X and STi owners

that last black subaru is insane

looking at those pics reminds me how awesome old sportcars are when they're well done and kept clean. Reminds me why I should keep mine lol.

why is nakai a legend? why does he have to travel around the globe to install wide fenders? is he the only one capable of this? i love RWB look, don't get me wrong. but it's pretty much been copy paste on every car since forever aside from color. it's not like no one else can put those kits together at this point. all he did was take the look of a stock 911gt and make it wider.

imo people flip their shit just cause he's japanese. if this were a german tuner, people would like the cars without them needing to be associated to this larger than life persona of a japanese man modifying *gasp* non japanese cars! there's a just a little bit of counter-counter-culture-hipsterism. with which i must counter counter counter culture by now being too cool to like RWB because they are too cool. but for real, they getting played out. and they went down a notch when they cut up a Turbo S only to have the end result look just like ever other formerly regular 911 they made. i really didn't see the point of the S, as they retained absolutely ZERO percent of it's essence. sure it was a customer car. i would have respectfully refused, or at least come up with a final project worthy enough to justify touching such a godly car. but no, bullshit called neo japonesque with a banana wing instead....

oh, any more info on that yellow 911 with what appears to be some gemballa kit? and pretty sure that blacked out beefy subaru was in an edition of pasmag a couple of years ago.

Back