Sneaker freaks, help! Air Yeezy 2 in MTL?

Exclucity and OTH will have them. OTH is having a raffle by size to be able to purchase, Exclucity will be holding a themed event as they did for the Lebron South Beaches (made u wear previous shoes in the line to be allowed to purchase, etc). You wont find these at any foot locker as they are a tier 0 account exclusive with only about 3000 pairs worldwide. As it is unclear on what Exclucity is doing for them, they have already turned away several people willing to camp until June 9th (when they release) but it was confirmed that you will have to spend some time in the front. You cannot pre-order, and ebay resellers are clocking in at about $2500 a pop with no guarantee. Good luck.

I must of imagined the whole thing! Clearly you've never pre-ordered shoes before lol

Nike doesn't do pre-orders, so yeah you imagined it.

I'm waiting on the Exclucity news, will probably drop by OTH tomorrow for the raffle.

Anyone know if I wear 9.5 in Nike Free's, will I be 9.5 in the basketball Nikes?

Nike doesn't do pre-orders, so yeah you imagined it.

I'm waiting on the Exclucity news, will probably drop by OTH tomorrow for the raffle.

Anyone know if I wear 9.5 in Nike Free's, will I be 9.5 in the basketball Nikes?

I love how you think you know everything and anything about shoes when you've just started exploring the scene and think your a fan because you own a few purple high tops. Who are you trying to kid anyway? You come on MR for information about getting a pair of the rarest release of the year.... I've got my own reasons for being pissed at my friend, I don't need some poser telling me I'm lying about it on the internet lol.

I've been doing sneakers for a long while (mainly Supras), just haven't bought any Nike's. MR didn't help so I had to educate myself fast. This is what I learned, and Fernandaholic confirmed it. If you friend resold his Yeezy's, it's under the impression that he will get some from whatever source, not that he has them already.

And I only have one pair of purple shoes lol

People have them listed on eBay as a preorder for over $1000 and then some. Heard that there's only 3000 pairs world wide. Good luck getting them here. Only two places confirm to be getting them. ExcluCity and OTH. If it's first come first serve, get ready to camp at least 2/3 days in advance.

OTH is raffle and EcluCity hasn't announced exactly how they're going it, apparently it won't be a basic campout.

OTH is raffle and EcluCity hasn't announced exactly how they're going it, apparently it won't be a basic campout.

The last time i camped out for some shoes was the Jordan 23 Titanium and it was worth it. Paid 400 and sold them for 2200 and used the money to pay my tuition ! lol

Last Saturday was a release of the Lebron South Beach limited edition. ExcluCity only sold to those who came with a pair of Lebron on their feet. People line up a day or two for that release.

fuck, i should start doing this; buying ugly jordans and selling them right away. i wouldn't be tempted to keep them so i wouldn't have any sentimental attachment to them. rollin trees, stackin g's, in my tent out front the sneaker shop.

fuck, i should start doing this; buying ugly jordans and selling them right away. i wouldn't be tempted to keep them so i wouldn't have any sentimental attachment to them. rollin trees, stackin g's, in my tent out front the sneaker shop.

Those aren't Jordan that's being release.

Anyways, looks like it's first come first serve with ExcLuCity but with a twist.

""Show Your Love" Requirements:
1. You must have a pair of NIKES on your feet.
2. You must bring an original copy of your favourite Kayne West album.

Note: This special requirement only applies to the Air Yeezy 2 and DOES NOT apply to the "Military Blue" Air Jordan Retro 4s (also releasing on June 9th) or any other current releases.

No Pre-Orders - No Holds - No Bribes - No Favouritism

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE"

Get ready to start camping on Thursday night.

Those aren't Jordan that's being release.

Anyways, looks like it's first come first serve with ExcLuCity but with a twist.

""Show Your Love" Requirements:
1. You must have a pair of NIKES on your feet.
2. You must bring an original copy of your favourite Kayne West album.

Note: This special requirement only applies to the Air Yeezy 2 and DOES NOT apply to the "Military Blue" Air Jordan Retro 4s (also releasing on June 9th) or any other current releases.

No Pre-Orders - No Holds - No Bribes - No Favouritism

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE"

Get ready to start camping on Thursday night.

Guess I'm not going to that one! Don't have any Nike's (except trainers) and don't own any Kanye albums lol

Back