Nicest and most survivable way to ask a girl to lose weight

zokissima

Er...yeah, so as the topic states, and I'm looking for at least somewhat serious answers; what would be the most kind, or least offensive way to tell a girl that she should lose a bit of weight. Not a lot, just a tiny bit....lol

I've played the "I need someone who can keep up with me" line...but so far nada.

Is she actually overweight? Or you just think she should be smaller? IF she's overweight and knows it, wait for he to admit it. If she says something like "i'm too chubby", take it as an opportunity to say something like come to the gym with me then.
Make sure to disagree with them about being "too big" though.

Make her a salad next time you guys are cooking, a big ass one, and make one for yourself too. Say that you think both of you should start eating healthier.

Achete lui un kit sexy 3 tailles trop grand... Elle va comprendre ''tabarnack il doit me trouver grosse''

Ou sinon un kit 3 tailles trop peti... Ici c'est clair que tu veux qu'elle perde du poid....

Achete lui un kit sexy 3 tailles trop grand... Elle va comprendre ''tabarnack il doit me trouver grosse''

Ou sinon un kit 3 tailles trop peti... Ici c'est clair que tu veux qu'elle perde du poid....

hmm.....interesting idea actually...

No, she's not fat, but I want her to lose like maybe 15 pounds, and she'll be perfect for me.

opposite of this
moins-25-kg.jpg

X2 avec Mike.

Change toute sa garde-robe pour du linge plus petit. Quand elle va chialer que son linge y fait pu, tu y diras que c'est pask'est grosse criss.

J'ai dit sa serait l'fun s'inscrire au gym, était pas sur.. j'dis jte le paye pour ta fete ? thing done !

Je dois etre le premier gars sur terre qui donne un membership d'un an au gym a sa blonde pour sa fete sans manger de tape sa geule !

hmm.....interesting idea actually...

No, she's not fat, but I want her to lose like maybe 15 pounds, and she'll be perfect for me.

You do realize 15 lbs is a lot of weight right? Especially on a chick. Now I'm nervous for you lol good luck

leave bodybuilding.com as her homepage.

Best post yet.

Either that or be indirect about it. When you go to a resto or a fast food joint, comment on other women's (the obese kind) eating habits which reflects their current deplorable state and trust me when I say that she'll keep it in the back of her mind.

Amène la jogger 3-4 fois par semaine. Toi aussi, je suis sûr que ça te fera du bien.

I train like 5-6 times a week, so I'm in pretty decent shape. And ever since she's started seeing my habits, she's began exercising. lol just not fast enough for my likes.

And 15lbs on a girl who weighs 140lb is not something extreme, it will just tone down some of those curves and the stomach.

Just say you'd like her to workout with you a couple times a week because you like her company so much. Pretty subtle.

Back