I need a shop who can recharge my A/C

I know how it works, no its not leaking i just didnt turned on the a/c during the winter. It throws abit of cold air but nothing more

maybe try those canadian tire kits and you can do it yourself?

Ive never heard anything about those and im curious

To g-ng : What garage would that be? Sounds like a very good deal.

To AFX : Why are those kits so bad? I was considering them but I'll hold...

If it missing r-134 its leaking, even if you dont touch your ac during winter it shoulnt leak

and btw when you put it on defrost the a/c automaticly start

maybe try those canadian tire kits and you can do it yourself?

Ive never heard anything about those and im curious

No, I bought a kit today and ill refund it back tomorrow. You need to remove all the gas before putting back the new gas. You will also need to put oil in the vacuum.

No, I bought a kit today and ill refund it back tomorrow. You need to remove all the gas before putting back the new gas. You will also need to put oil in the vacuum.

You only need to put oil if you change a part, too much oil may fuck up the pressure in the system and your a/c might not be as cold as it should, and it may damage the system. As for the canadian tire kit, they put additive that prevent leakage, yet those same additive may fuck up servicing machine in garage, and it may block the orifice tube/expansion valve of your car.

Oh and most garage that service a/c have machine that test the coolant of your to see if the r134 is pure, if its not, they could refuse to repair your a/c

You only need to put oil if you change a part, too much oil may fuck up the pressure in the system and your a/c might not be as cold as it should, and it may damage the system. As for the canadian tire kit, they put additive that prevent leakage, yet those same additive may fuck up servicing machine in garage, and it may block the orifice tube/expansion valve of your car.

Oh and most garage that service a/c have machine that test the coolant of your to see if the r134 is pure, if its not, they could refuse to repair your a/c

So you recommend to do it myself if I already have the kit regardless of the leak ?

So you recommend to do it myself if I already have the kit regardless of the leak ?

I recommendthat should go to a shop, those refill kit are evil lol. It might cost you more, but it's better for your car, considering how clean it is.

If it missing r-134 its leaking, even if you dont touch your ac during winter it shoulnt leak

and btw when you put it on defrost the a/c automaticly start

It can happen especially if it's a car that's quite a few years old >10yrs a bit of gaz can leak from the seal on the pump over time. Nothing really wrong with the car itself just that it could be low. Still it's always best to bring it to a garage that check the whole system for leaks before filling it up.

It's just that any reknown and good garage, will be holding a book with all filled A/C done and if you remove less R134 than you put in, you are doing something Illegal, if the system is contaminated, you purge it into the contaminated tank but then you are supposed to repair(find the leak) before refilling or its illegal if someone ever check your books (If you dont write bullshit in them that is.)

says R-134a, last time I checked, it wasn't propane lol.
it's on Bates street, TMR/Outremont Garage Fujitay

says R-134a, last time I checked, it wasn't propane lol.
it's on Bates street, TMR/Outremont Garage Fujitay

Lol, I used to go there, meh. My friend's dad is the owner but since I found KNS, I never stepped back.

Back