Article: Real M cars before they turned into overbloated luxo machines...

VWSpeed

The good old days of the M cars...

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=725508

2012 is a special year for all BMW M fans with BMW M GmbH – formerly known as BMW Motorsport GmbH – marking its 40th birthday. BMW Classic is celebrating the anniversary with an array of highlights at this year’s edition of Germany’s largest classic car race at the Nürburgring. BMW M is not alone in reaching an important landmark; the event itself also has its 40th birthday this year. Organisers are once again expecting in excess of 60,000 spectators to flood to the circuit in the Eifel from 10 – 12 August 2012 for the double anniversary.

attachment.php

the E46 M3 is in between. Its not too new , not too old, has lots of power , good handling , confortable , a bit high class but not really, design for young people , affordable :D The E36 is wayyyy too old fashioned , the vader seats looks like sht but its either LOVE or HATE those seats. I really like the E30 M3.

Very nice and I agree. As for the E46 M3, if you can find a good one pick it up because good examples are scarce and creeping up in value...(that is the coupe with 6-speed)

Very nice and I agree. As for the E46 M3, if you can find a good one pick it up because good examples are scarce and creeping up in value...(that is the coupe with 6-speed)

e46 M3 were all coupes, damn shame if you ask me.

La dernière ultimate driving machine que la division ///M ont produite est la E86 M Coupe.

thread title does not make sense. These are race cars, and they still make them today.

Overbloated luxo machines? really now?

BMW-M3_ALMS_mp2_pic_52143.jpg

ALMSM35.jpg

Back