Post a pic of your last purchase

3x 4x8 MDF 1/2
10x 2x3 8 pieds
1x 4x8 11/16 erables
40pc de bois franc Erable pacific cendré
3x tube de PL
2x 1x2 8 pieds erables
2x panneau texturé mdf 2x8

Photo a venir.... Dans section maison....

happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-_clean_-l.png

My bike should arrive in two weeks, I could put it to use with this thing during the winter. Where did you get it and how much?

Cycle Dupuis in Repentigny I have good price because I buy most of my cycling stuff there. Bought it for 635$.

no more mini? :(

Sadly no :(

It was going to cost too much to bring over to the west coast to Seattle, so we sold it. It's been replaced by the 2015 kia forte SX 1.6 turbo, and a 2015 CRV for the wifey. We'll get another countryman soon enough, we really enjoyed it.

3x 4x8 MDF 1/2
10x 2x3 8 pieds
1x 4x8 11/16 erables
40pc de bois franc Erable pacific cendré
3x tube de PL
2x 1x2 8 pieds erables
2x panneau texturé mdf 2x8

Photo a venir.... Dans section maison....

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n163/izzman_2006/happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-_clean_-l.png

mon frere travaille chez ikea il a sa pour des peanut du type pseudo endomager loll ya une bonne parti de son sous sol fini avec ce genre de panel loll sais class pareille comme résultat

12235036_10153059704291627_8015973368398795933_n.jpg

achete ca y'a 2-3 semaines et je trouve ca pas mal utile, il y a 2 sorties USB pour charger 2 appareils en meme temps, 2 sorties style lighter je met mon lecteur/emetteur MP3 dans une des deux , voltmetre a 4 leds qui te donne une idee de ton alternateur et ta batterie et le fil pour le brancher dans le lighter socket et c'est fait en forme de cup pour s'inserer dans un cup holder
pour $3 au Dollorama c'est trop cool

Google Chromecast 2015 version. For 35$US it converted my dumb TV into a smart TV. So far really like it. Great to project whatever you have on your laptop onto the TV, etc.

480602-google-chromecast-2015.jpg

Google Chromecast 2015 version. For 35$US it converted my dumb TV into a smart TV. So far really like it. Great to project whatever you have on your laptop onto the TV, etc.

http://www9.pcmag.com/media/images/480602-google-chromecast-2015.jpg?thumb=y

How do you like it though?

I found it quite limited when for about 80$ you can have a full on android box that runs Kodi with all the goodies. It's in my room attached to my picoprojector but I've only used it once or twice to stream Netflix.

How do you like it though?

I found it quite limited when for about 80$ you can have a full on android box that runs Kodi with all the goodies. It's in my room attached to my picoprojector but I've only used it once or twice to stream Netflix.

works great.

- Youtube
- Netflix
- Movies on my NAS or on my laptop
- Projecting my Android tablet screen to show (for example) pics I have on Google Drive
-etc

For 35$ I gave my old (+-6 years old) TV a new lease on life.

Last edited:
Hmmm the breaking point for Chromecast for me was no nhl gamecenter app support. Do you have any of the gaming consoles?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmmm the breaking point for Chromecast for me was no nhl gamecenter app support. Do you have any of the gaming consoles?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quick Google search seems like Nhl Gamecenter now supported. Not a gamer. So for my needs Chromecast is perfect.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back