Picture this.

Want me to make it sadder? He upgraded to a Mazdaspeed6, then decided that he wanted a 98 mustang gt (4.6) because of fuel economy and reliability. I havent seen my obd2 reader since he bought that thing, and it barely pulled on another friend's 3.8...

Reminds me of that saying, a fool and his money...

Sent from my shower using Soap

I had a ford 3.8 once.

But it was Supercharged from the factory ;) 230km/h+ in an old man's car? Fun times. I think the fastest I've gone was in that thing.

Yessir! I Miss that bad boy. Climate control, stock subwoofer, 12 way adjustable seats, electronically adjustable suspension. All that in a '92 American car lol.

How bad from a scale from 1 to 10 is driving at 310 in a 70 zone. The road was empty but still....

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Tapatalk HD

I use to be a 20, and in some case (when I pull out the two wheeler) I still am....

But on 4 wheels now, I am a good 2 or 3; with the occasional 4 or 5 here and there (when I am late).

How bad from a scale from 1 to 10 is driving at 310 in a 70 zone. The road was empty but still....

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Tapatalk HD

How could you? Think of the poor kittens who could've wandered onto the highway!!!

Sent from my shower using Soap

I guess I would get nailed badly for the speeding I did when
i was younger. Probably a 9 for those ti coune days of racing through traffic.

J'faisais allé-retour Québec Saguenay, en revenant vers minuit j'commencais a m'endormir au volant, j'ai tenu ca 140-150 toute le long avec les fenetres ouverte pi d'la musique ben forte, 2ieme jour que j'avais mon permis.

J'y repense pi s'tais ticoune en esti.

People that say 10, so you've been in jail for a couple days, etc...? LOL

I haven't been to jail but have done some 9s worthy shit definitely.

First car, 18 years old, 225km/h racing a civic passing cars on the shoulder... Similar to that video with the Speed3 on 15N

Ran from cops twice, once for speed, then for a cellphone... That was all before I turned 20 though...

Now I am 23 and I rarely surpass 1 on the given scale, eventhough my car is faster than all the cars I had before.

Back