Pics of what hitting an air pocket over the Atlantic will do to your flight

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
Aftermath of a 3300ft instant drop over the Atlantic. Love the red wine on the ceiling lol. It was a Neos 767-300.

airpocket1.jpg

airpocket2.jpg

airpocket3.jpg

Neos_Boeing_767-300ER_Bidini-1.jpg

Hahahahahaha la dernier que je revenais de republic on a pogné une poche comme jamais javais veccu ! Et il y a au moin 10 personnes qui degeulait partout hahaha mais pour vrai criss que ca ma foutu la trouille cette fois la !

J'ai droppe JUSTE de 800 pieds dans un Royal Air en 1999 pis je vous assure que ca terrorise. Je revenais d'une formation a Toronto en pleine orage.

Ce qui me dérangerais le plus c'est de voir plein de monde se vomir et se chier dessus plutôt que de me faire brasser dans l'avion....

I would be so annoyed with that, wine and shit all over your laptop!

And also feeling like you're gonna die might suck too.

Literally feeling like you're in free-fall in a roller coaster is one thing, but this must've been pants-shitting nerve racking.

I actually experienced this and people were screaming like 10 year old girls. I on the other hand was quietly shitting myself, like a man.

A friend flew from Vancouver to Mtl and the plane hit an air pocket near Ottawa. Everyone was screaming and people were lifted off their seats. The plane landed in Ottawa to make sure everything was fine. He was gonna drive the rest of the trip but decided to hop on the plane for the remainer of the trip.

Back