Cop Tucks $100 Bill into Broke Driver’s Ticket

inspiring story, definitely restores my faith in humanity and the possibility of there being good police officers out there. Not every poor person deserves their situation, have some compassion for fuck sakes.

x2

Amazing that he managed to renew the registration on two cars with 100$, here you'd get registered on one car for about 4 months with that kind of cash.

So wait, let me get this straight:

Guy gets pulled for expired plates
Cop gives him a ticket
Cop feels bad gives him a $100

Now beceause of that that $100 this poor sap was able to
pay plates for 2 cars
Get a new job
Feed his kids

Bullshit, random propaganda news.

So wait, let me get this straight:

Guy gets pulled for expired plates
Cop gives him a ticket
Cop feels bad gives him a $100

Now beceause of that that $100 this poor sap was able to
pay plates for 2 cars
Get a new job
Feed his kids

Bullshit, random propaganda news.

Registrations are cheaper everywhere else other than kebek

amazing. that's the opposite of my good ole birth place (romania) where money goes the other way tucked in the registration paper. :)

Last edited:
What I read:

25 year old decided to have kids without being able to afford it.

Nice gesture from the officer, but this guy shouldn't not have to choose between "feeding his kids or paying his registration." Being that poor, he shouldn't be having kids....

Hey, you never know the circumstances. I was living it up until August when my car broke down. Had to buy new car. Then an unexpected visit to montreal to see my mother die and pay for the funeral. Then had to pay about 1K to get car fixed to pass inspection, followed by another visit to montreal to help my sister organize our mom's house and help her out because she had a burn out... Now I can still somehwat live, but I'm gonna be counting pennies until we take a small portion of the inheritance money, but will still be living at minimal costs until we put the house for sale in September 2013

Back