Screw all other "Late for work" videos...

Shinobi

a friend sent me this video... i know it dates back to this summer. and sorry if this was posted here.

all other videos where ppl swerve thru traffic, dont come close to most of the stuff this guy does. ( he has a full channel).
anybody who speaks portuguese are welcomed to tell us what he is yapping about !!
This guy is from Brazil !!...

Le faire en char pis en bike c'est pas la meme affaire mais le bike a un asti de bo son.l

Wouldn't last 2min/1km in Montreal traffic.

Some taxi driver, 20s y-o chick texting or 60s baby boomer in his SUV would cut him no flasher and BAM end of story.

INB4BROIVEDONEWAYWORSEINMYFD3SWITHWINTERTIRES

I'm curious... the late for work on the MK3... did he ever got busted? If so, was it because of the vid he did?

Kleber Atalla, 51 years who had the not so brilliant idea to write his commute to work in São Paulo's traffic... with a camera attached to his helmet!

at one point he started to sound like that old cartoon that was drawn from a single line, but it was a fun ride

He's basically talking about his fans and mentioning what's coming up ahead while hes driving and talking about himself and what hes doing and thanking a bunch of people

A part faire le laine splitting il est pas du tout hooligan.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Lane splitting on a bike and lane splitting in a MK3 are two very very different manoeuvres. This video is nice to watch, but the king still stands.

Back