snow removal question

BooM

hey guys!!!

So I have a pretty serious problem. There's an alleyway in back of my house and the city told me that they're not cleaning the snow there. My car is in that alley and there's no way a 4x4 can even make it out. I called my friend who works for a private snow removal company to ask him and he said that he can get in shit if clears the snow there because it's a city alley.

Now let's say I convince him to come clear the path just from my house to the street, fuck everyone else and put the extra snow anywhere you want as long as its not blocking me... people are already doing so in my alley, also should my landlord pay for this or should the people who need their cars all put in a chunk???

thanks in advance

Mike

its not your landlords responsibility , its the city's and since they don't care you're on your own.

A l'ancien condo a ma blonde: la ruelle était dégagé par le privé engagé par les association de condo donnant sur la ruelle.

its not your landlords responsibility , its the city's and since they don't care you're on your own.

I have the same problem, can anything be done about this? If it's the city that has to clean it, how do I get them to clean it?

alleys are pretty much on the bottom of the cleaning list, but strangely here they cleared the bike path nobody using behind my house while you can't use the sidewalks anywhere. priorities at the best

Just get your friend to clean it, no ones going to get in trouble, and the city definitely won't be cleaning it anytime soon.

So my friend and I started shoveling, after that some more neighbors showed up with their shovels, 8 people, 2 hrs, and we dug ourselves a path to the street

Back