Summer tires help.

paradigmqc

Premium
Help me find good tire for a Chevrolet Camaro 1987

Rims :
Front : 17X8
Rear : 17X9

I like to go fast and take curves fast too.

Don't give a shit about confortability

From experience; Continental ExtremeContact DW are really good tires, they have plenty of sizes for 17'' wheels too.

07510.jpg

This guy has the same setup I want to do, they doesn't look too much skinny or fat do you think?

(I psped the pic, the car is jacked up)

Pilot Sport II's are better. Personally I find The Pirelli P Zero very very good.

Not so sure. Everyone that had experience with both will tell you the SS is on another level and not too mention they last MUCH longer. Heck, they come from the factory with a 45 000km warranty lol. You'll never find that on a borderline racing tire.

PS2 are rated 220 while the SS are 300. They also have a similar tread pattern as the sport cup.

245 on 8"... idk... I had 235 on my s10 and they looked a bit too skinny, so I imagine a 245 would look square. maybe go 255

you could always consult http://www.willtheyfit.com/ for rough estimation
245/45/17 on a 17x8 is perfect. Not to mention since they're stagered with 9" in the rear, 275 is perfect as well and they're the same overall diameter both front and rear. If you put 255 front then the ideal rear size would be 285/40 which doesn't really exist or is a rare find.

Back