Best option for maintenance and repair... where to go?

Stef911

Hi guys,

Im taking my M3 out of starage soon and i would like to perform a full inspection, maybe a valve adjustement, vanos and other maintenance also !!!

Where do you guy go? Dealer? VAG? Indy shops?

Im in ottawa and i dont mind driving to mtl or laval ... my first option is Otto's BMW here in ottawa since i have a small discount on the rate per hour !!!

Looking forward to hear all your suggestions *tu*
Cheers

It wouldn't be too practical to live in Ottawa and have the car worked on in Montreal. Even for an inspection. What would happen if during the inspection, the tech notices you need a specific part that is not available and need shipping from Toronto (like nothing is kept at any dealer anyway these days) ? If you have a trustable shop in Ottawa and get prefered rates, then stock with it. I know some people from Ottawa who come to Montreal and have their car serviced at BMW Exclusive, but this is when they stay in Montreal for a few days on business. They don't need a car in Montreal anyway. That's like free parking ;-)

I had a buddy a few years back who lived in Moncton and he used to put his BMW in one of his transport trucks and ship it to Toronto for service as there was no local dealer...:)

Helped he owned the company and he could put it in a truck that was doing the trip empty one way anyways!

Back