Cheapest way to ship stuff in Canada? (NO Canada post plz)

Expedibus is alright

DHL if you have an account

PUROLATOR if you know someone with good account can end up REAL cheap. Shipped a huge packed Miata hardtop in a box to Vancouver and it was $90. However, I had a very special special pricing.

ParBUS
tu amène ton paquet a la gare d'autobus la plus proche et ton client dois aller le chercher a la gare la plus proche
j'avais envoyé des headers complet de V6 a alma et ca avait couter 30$ environ

(...) Purolator are retarded. You mention an apartment number on the address they'll knock at the wrong door and leave a paper saying you weren't home, even though you were. Or they'll turn you around if you go to pick up a parcel the same day the guy left the paper there, even though your fucking package is sitting on the shelf right behind the cunt at the counter because the guy has been back for 2 hours. (...)

Hello Kileak,

thank you for taking the time to write about us. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience stemming from the situation you describe.

Could you email me the tracking number of the package that we attempted to deliver to the wrong address? I would like to look into this for you.

Regards,

Vincent
Social Media Coordinator / Customer Care Team
Purolator Inc.
E-mail : customer.care@purolator.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/purolatorhelp
Visit us on: www.Purolator.com

IThe point I'm getting at is that, no matter how much you package something, someone, sometime, will just drop it and / or kick it around, always expect it.

of course, but if you package the shit properly, then any amount of kicking or dropping shouldn't damage what is inside..

Hello Kileak,

thank you for taking the time to write about us. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience stemming from the situation you describe.

Could you email me the tracking number of the package that we attempted to deliver to the wrong address? I would like to look into this for you.

Regards,

Vincent
Social Media Coordinator / Customer Care Team
Purolator Inc.
E-mail : customer.care@purolator.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/purolatorhelp
Visit us on: www.Purolator.com

Man, is it me or this shit is popping out of nowhere as of late?

We had some reps from about every single company pop up on the forum when something is mentioned... what the hell?

LoL ROFL....can we get any more corporate bullshit than that?

Kileak : Purolator are retarded. You mention an apartment number on the address they'll knock at the wrong door and leave a paper saying you weren't home, even though you were. Or they'll turn you around if you go to pick up a parcel the same day the guy left the paper there, even though your fucking package is sitting on the shelf right behind the cunt at the counter because the guy has been back for 2 hours. (...)

Purolator dude: Hello Kileak, thank you for taking the time to write about us. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience stemming from the situation you describe.

Back