Crazy guy in a M5

Moi c le bout quand il frappe le carrosse et que la maman tombe a genoux en sanglot que j'ai aimé.t

Ils sont une gang de bon drivers. Il y as d'autre video, il a une autre bmw mais rouge aussi.

I hope he crashes one day on a deserted road and lose his ability to drive, that will teach him.. He should be arrested for putting the public in danger like that.

I hope he ends up here

jail-cell.jpg

Faut être ÉPAIS en svp pour risquer la vie d'autant de personne.

Y a quelque chose qui fonctionne pas dans la tête de ce gars la

You're all pussies saying he should die lol. This guy has practically become one with his car and can out drive any of you faggots. When you've been driving for 30 40 years like this guy your reflexes are incredibly developed and you'll be able to pull off crazy shit like this without hurting you or any other people.

You're all pussies saying he should die lol. This guy has practically become one with his car and can out drive any of you faggots. When you've been driving for 30 40 years like this guy your reflexes are incredibly developed and you'll be able to pull off crazy shit like this without hurting you or any other people.

17fxog.jpg

omg je pensais pas qu'il y'avais quelqu'un encore plus stupide que le gars dans le video, avant de t'avoir lu.

These are probably professional security agents/escape drivers. My uncle in italy has this job, for the government, and yeah they are indeed one with their machines. Crazy.

Back