The gun thread

Honestly, just stock up on target load. You don't want to be dealing with a body if a dad just wants to feed his kids.

Target at 10' is going to be a hell of a GTFO

It was more of an observation than anything. I'm not really concerned with the home defense aspect.

I don't agree with your perspective though. You shouldn't bring a firearm into the equation unless you're willing to use it effectively. You've got to be in it to win it.

Whoever doesn't back away from being told in no uncertain term to GTFO while looking down the business end of a shotgun has made a decision for themselves. If their resolve exceeds yours, then you have yourself a problem.

It was more of an observation than anything. I'm not really concerned with the home defense aspect.

I don't agree with your perspective though. You shouldn't bring a firearm into the equation unless you're willing to use it effectively. You've got to be in it to win it.

Whoever doesn't back away from being told in no uncertain term to GTFO while looking down the business end of a shotgun has made a decision for themselves. If their resolve exceeds yours, then you have yourself a problem.

I see your side of it for sure, but some people think you might be bluffing. Taking someone's life in this situation will just lead to you spending your life in jail. We have no castle law, and no one is coming at you with 2 target loads in the legs.

If all else fails, my wife is a better shot than I am with a 1911.

While we are at it, whats the best SHTF weapons to have? Lets say this pandemic goes even more full retard and the society shut down for good...

Only 1 gun : probably an sks

3 guns : any 9mm pistol, AR15 with optics and a tacticool 870 12ga

1 gun? Semi auto .22 - light weight gun, super light packable ammo, headshots are still lethal, easy to stay on target while firing, hunting varmint without vaporizing.

Downside would be jamming, so a bolt is right behind it.

But an AR is right behind it.

Ces temps ci je voyage toujours avec mon sac a dos. A la maison, j'ai une valise au pied de mon lit.
acb08fa265a0733bd07a1c820d37cef7.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G988W en utilisant Tapatalk

I always wanted to do the sawn off hung under the bed.

Just a heads up to anyone looking for ammo, I don't know if anyone shops at Mc Comber in Kanawake, but I just got back from there and her prices are legit, however it's mostly rifle stock, not sure she does restricted.

Back