HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
Tried getting a good deal on a new iPhone8 plus today. And I ended with sweet fuck all. No one wanted to make a deal it seem.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

I need to choose a new work device.

Samsung Galaxy S8 or Keyone?

Any MR users using a Keyone?

Coming from a BB Classic work device.

Coming from a BB classic and never looked back since my first Samsung device. Note 5, then Edge 7, then S9+. The Keyone is an Android device with a keyboard. It's a very well made phone even though physical keyboards are a thing of the past.

Coming from a BB classic and never looked back since my first Samsung device. Note 5, then Edge 7, then S9+. The Keyone is an Android device with a keyboard. It's a very well made phone even though physical keyboards are a thing of the past.
I'm getting the s9+ this week, how are you liking it?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Any thoughts on the Huawei P20 Pro? I've had the P10+ for a little over a year now and it's been great but it does lag sometimes, although less since the Android 8.0 update.

I have the regular S9. Great phone and I like the form factor.
I have a mate 10 pro for work. No concerns about speed but it feels older than the S9.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

So first impression. Had my phone at 100% this morning. I've been at work for 3 hours, phones plugged to the radio at work, spotify is playing with the screen off. My phone is at 60% already. Is this normal?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

So first impression. Had my phone at 100% this morning. I've been at work for 3 hours, phones plugged to the radio at work, spotify is playing with the screen off. My phone is at 60% already. Is this normal?

Si je compare a mon s7 edge non.... Je px faire jouer spotify all day long pi encore etre a 40-50% en arrivant chez nous le soir....

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Dude, what the fuck are you doing with your phones? Every godamn phone you get, you always run into problems lol. I communte 45 minutes streaming either youtube or google music with the navigation and I'm still at 91% at destination. There must be an application running in the background. I used to have a major battery problem cause by exchange server synching my 4,500 contacts that took forever.

Dude, what the fuck are you doing with your phones? Every godamn phone you get, you always run into problems lol. I communte 45 minutes streaming either youtube or google music with the navigation and I'm still at 91% at destination. There must be an application running in the background. I used to have a major battery problem cause by exchange server synching my 4,500 contacts that took forever.
I'm at work with the phone on the table no damn clue what I'm doing.
a1ec27ed3c7e6a1c462473700f621b1e.jpg

My Sony is not know for his long lasting battery and when at work on 11 hours shift playing spotify non stop its still at 60-70% at night when I get home.

But I understand your phone is defective and ill take it off your hand for free.

My Sony is not know for his long lasting battery and when at work on 11 hours shift playing spotify non stop its still at 60-70% at night when I get home.

But I understand your phone is defective and ill take it off your hand for free.

Its purple, you want to be a fag boy like me?

jamais essayé spotify, j'utilise Y-Music. La batterie drop plus vite, mais c'est acceptable. disons 3-4%/h.

J'ai fait 6h21m @4% de screen-on-time il y a une coupe de semaine. (popcorn + west world) .

esti que c'est rendu le fun de partir de chez vous avec 35% et te dire que le cell va duré la journée. :D

Back