$ 97K M3 on Lespac (who buys this stuff)

Assman

125484758.jpg

http://www.lespac.com/st-hyacinthe/...ction_type_map=["og.likes"]&action_ref_map=[]

GTRS

No word yet on the pricing of the car, but a standard M3 Coupe retails for $58,400 these days. Use that as a peg and estimate how much VF Engineering is charging for the comprehensive tuning program and you’re looking at somewhere in the neighborhood of around $80,000. Maybe even more.

Im sure the widebody would look way nicer on a shiny paint.

Mat like this, it looks indeed a bit cheap.

Awesome car though :)

there is plenty of m3s between 40 and 50k with the same milleage or less.... would you buy this for 100k? not me

so the guy custom build an m3 and call it gtrs

Unpopular opinion:

For the money, I'd rather a stock/regular M3 with less mileage, quality drop, quality wheels, breather mods. Would make me happier than driving this.

lol, the M4 is going to cost less than this... A 2008 m3 with that mileage is worth 45k and sorry but the mods don't add any real value.

yes it adds value but not that much... the seller clearly doesnt want to sell it but at that price he will

Unpopular opinion:

For the money, I'd rather a stock/regular M3 with less mileage, quality drop, quality wheels, breather mods. Would make me happier than driving this.

I feel the same way and it's exactly what I'm doing with my car! :D

La M3 du OP à beaucoup beaucoup d'argent dessus mais on peut pas tout récupérer, même à 70k il la vendrait pas je crois!

Back