Syrian opposition leader caught raping his granddaughter

Sandro_Bit

Video - http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=022_1390406405

Translation

Camera man: congratulations abu fateh, you are now big in my eyes (respected), you are a real man, you’re fucking your daughter’s daughter??

Old man: no I’m not fucking

Camera man: oh yeah that’s right you’re not.. I just have everything on video… here’ I’m coming down.. is this you or not you?

Girl: please for god’s sake

Other man to old man: what are you doing here you son of a bitch.. slaps.. slaps.. you are not fucking her?

Old man begging

They order him to sit

Camera man: really.. congratulations.. hands behind your back.. shoot him…(gun cocked)… you know what. Wait.. put your hands behind.. don’t shoot him, don’t shoot him, don’t shoot him, your back.

Camera man to girl: how are you related? Look at the camera, look at the camera, how are you related? Sit next to him, look at the camera.. (slap)

Girl: he’s my grandpa

Cameraman: what are you doing here?

Girl: he’s enjoying himself, but he doesn’t mean anything by it

Cameraman to old man: leave those clothes alone, put your hands behind your back

Cameraman: no really you guys did something very honorable

Old man: this is the first time in my whole life

Camera man: how many times have you done this?

Old man: I swear this is the first time (fucking liar) (slap) a good slap

Old man: look it is the first time

Camera man: what’s your name, then he states his name (Mohamad)

Camera man to girl: look at the camera, what’s your name?

Girl: Yusra

Here I think the other man asks the old man: who took her virginity

Old man getting slapped: I swear not me I swear… she wanted it… she wanted it...

Sandro, là, faut que je te le dise. ON S'EN CALISSE BEN RAIDE.

C'est en fucking SYRIE...

WAKE. THE. FUCK. UP.

Je me calisse pas mal plus de ton opinion que des posts à Sandro, mais merci de t'exprimer pour tous.

Dude, quand c'est local ou d'intérêt mondial, c'est super intéressant - Mais sérieux... Quand je vois de l'information, je me demande toujours à qui ça pourrait servir et dans quel but. Et là, ben je vois juste pas.

Et je trouve que la diffusion de la video nuit BEAUCOUP plus à la petite qu'à Abu Fateh... Déjà de l'avoir filmé, la job était faite. Mais c'est injuste pour la petite de le releaser.

Entoucas, c'est de l'info de mauvais goût de la part de LiveLeak et le but n'est pas clair.

Sounds like something bashar al asad would create to discredit his opposition and take the attention away from his own human rights violations

Back